Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Legend_33 said:
Normally I would be pissed but this is coming from a 12 year old kid who says Nash is the best player in the league.

Listen, Duncan does so many things that don't show up in the stats. He has more intangibles than anyone in the league. His mere presence on the court makes his teammates so much better, moreso than your little poster boy.
How do you define "best'? Your describtion of Duncan fits Nash too.

Hey, Kid is not all crazy when he says that Nash is the best player in the nba. After all, Nash is back to back NBA mvp.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Air Fly said:

Hey, Kid is not all crazy when he says that Nash is the best player in the nba. After all, Nash is back to back NBA mvp.
People were calling me homer when I said stuff like that. Oh well.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Air Fly said:

Duncan is a better scorer, rebounder, and defender than Nash. Anyways, big men are generally better/more valuable than PGs.

Put Duncan on the Suns and Nash on the Spurs and the Spurs might not make it out of the first round. The Suns are a lock for a title. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Legend_33 said:
Duncan is a better scorer, rebounder, and defender than Nash. Anyways, big men are generally better/more valuable than PGs.
Doesn't a point guard control the ball more than anybody on his team, and is supposed to be the leader of his team. Nash doesn't need to score, Phoenix has plenty of other options. Duncan is better in those categories but does Duncan average 11 assists per game? And consistently hit 3's? Both are top 5 players in this league, and both are the most valuable at their positions.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I just think Duncan can do more things than Nash can do and is more valuable to his team. Also he is a two-way player: Great on offense AND defense, which Nash is not. I don't know what else to tell you. There are plenty of people who put Duncan ahead of Nash, why don't you go bug one of them.

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts
This is what happens when you give MVPs to the undeserving. It has made a mockery of NBA player rankings IMO.

1. Duncan
2. LeBron
3. Kobe
4. Dirk
5. Dwayne Wade
6. T Mac (healthy)
7. Gilbert Arenas
8. Yao Ming
9. Paul Pierce
10. KG

·
Registered
99 Posts
MemphisX said:
This is what happens when you give MVPs to the undeserving. It has made a mockery of NBA player rankings IMO.

1. Duncan
2. LeBron
3. Kobe
4. Dirk
5. Dwayne Wade
6. T Mac (healthy)
7. Gilbert Arenas
8. Yao Ming
9. Paul Pierce
10. KG
What is so good about him? I Really don't get it. :cry:

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
SunsRock31 said:
What is so good about him? I Really don't get it. :cry:
well, thats because you are an *pre-emptive edit to save the mods the trouble*

but seriously, i havent been a mod in a while, is stupidity a bannable offense yet?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
:clown: :clown: :clap: :cheers: :banana: :cry: :angel:
1. Duncan
2. LeBron
3. Kobe
4. Dirk
5. Dwayne Wade
6. T Mac (healthy)
7. Gilbert Arenas
8. Yao Ming
9. Paul Pierce
10. KG[/QUOTE]

you need to study the nba :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I Start Fires said:

but seriously, i havent been a mod in a while, is stupidity a bannable offense yet?
Don't get me started buddy :curse:

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Legend_33 said:
I just think Duncan can do more things than Nash can do and is more valuable to his team. Also he is a two-way player: Great on offense AND defense, which Nash is not. I don't know what else to tell you. There are plenty of people who put Duncan ahead of Nash, why don't you go bug one of them.
And does Steve Nash consistently play Defense and rebound and win titles?

·
Registered
99 Posts
M F F L said:
And does Steve Nash consistently play Defense and rebound and win titles?
Does Dirk Nowizki? I see HIM in everybodys top 5. :no:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I Start Fires said:

Isn't hijacking threads a bannable offense? That's pretty much all they do here.

·
Registered
393 Posts
SunsRock31 said:
Does Dirk Nowizki? I see HIM in everybodys top 5. :no:
Dirk has improved. People don't give his defense and rebounding enough credit. But Dirk is a superb player. And a far better defender than Steve Nash.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
theflyballa said:
Dirk has improved. People don't give his defense and rebounding enough credit. But Dirk is a superb player. And a far better defender than Steve Nash.

Steve nash leads his team without him they would be worse than the hawks :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
393 Posts
sunsrock103 said:
Steve nash leads his team without him they would be worse than the hawks :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Who said Nash wasn't a great player? He has a big part in the offense. He makes everything happen. But I was commenting on what you said about Dirk.

·
Registered
99 Posts
theflyballa said:
Did Dirk get back to back MVP's? Without Nash the Suns have not won 1 game the last 2 years. That is a fact.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
plus dirk is not a good teammate he does not help his team

61 - 80 of 93 Posts