Registered
99 Posts
DiirkLUVA41 said:
...his assists went up -.-
So did Nash's rebounds. :clap:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Poor Nash. This is why people don't like him for what he has achieved.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
theflyballa said:
Well, Dirk's no Kobe, but he does dominate the offensive end. He forces double teams. He rebounds. What more do you want from him?
defense and rebound and a good teammate a leader and some passing ability and english classes

·
Registered
393 Posts
sunsrock103 said:
defense and rebound and a good teammate a leader and some passing ability and english classes
Dirk does rebound and play defense. His job isn't to distribute the ball, but when he does see someone open, he gets them the ball.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
This Dirk versus Nash argument goes nowhere.
On the Suns, Nash is the MVP and easily a top ten player. He makes that team what it is, and there is no question about that. However, on many teams (if not all other) in the league, Dirk Nowitzki would be the more significant player. You need a certain type of player around Nash, and the Suns have it perfect with Marion, Bell, and Diaw. However, Dirk can carry a team alone on the offensive end. He is an absolute offensive weapon. When Nash was on the Mavs, nobody in their right mind would consider him to be a top ten player let alone the MVP.
So to break it down for those of you with learning disabilities (*cough Sunsrock), if I was the GM of the Suns, I would take Nash. If I were the GM of most teams in the league, I would take Dirk.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
bronx43 said:
This Dirk versus Nash argument goes nowhere.
On the Suns, Nash is the MVP and easily a top ten player. He makes that team what it is, and there is no question about that. However, on many teams (if not all other) in the league, Dirk Nowitzki would be the more significant player. You need a certain type of player around Nash, and the Suns have it perfect with Marion, Bell, and Diaw. However, Dirk can carry a team alone on the offensive end. He is an absolute offensive weapon. When Nash was on the Mavs, nobody in their right mind would consider him to be a top ten player let alone the MVP.
So to break it down for those of you with learning disabilities (*cough Sunsrock), if I was the GM of the Suns, I would take Nash. If I were the GM of most teams in the league, I would take Dirk.
I'm pretty sure any team would take Dirk over Nash, the only reason Nash did so well with PHX was because they were a more efficent Dallas team basically and that REALLY stood out.

·
Banned
70 Posts
g-dog-rice#2 said:
1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. Duncan
4. Dirk
5. Wade
6. KG
7. Iverson
8. Arenas
9. Brand
10. Nash

I put a lot of thought into this and changed up some of my previous picks. I don't feel that Wade is quite up there yet, past Duncan or Kobe or even Lebron. Iverson and KG are still great, but they've dropped a bit in my book.

Wade is definetly above Dirk and Duncan, he's got a way to go before he gets to Kobe but is about equal to lebron

·
Registered
263 Posts
qross1fan said:
No, he plays 'Efense'
Just like Irk LOL. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
white boy logic, haha

giannis (over shaq, better fts and would ware shaq out)
steph over kd (thunder gs series, better 3pt shooter)
lebron over magic ( lebron can kinda pass)
mj (what?!?)
olajuwon ( that dude will block u)

kawhi on the clippers sad ish

81 - 93 of 93 Posts