8 Shaq
9 Camby
10 Ben wallace

horrid

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, hes pretty funny. i forwarded this link to pretty much everybody i know thats into the nba. kind of reminds me of bill simmons from espn.com, but a little bit more raw.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
BenGordon said:
1 Kobe
2 Duncan
3 KG
4 Lebron
5 Iverson
6 Jkidd
7 Nash
8 Shaq
9 Camby
10 Ben wallace
And Arenas is where?

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Wow, some of those player-celebrity comparisons are really spot on.

Tim Duncan-Tom Hanks. So true.

·
Registered
87 Posts
1: Allen Iverson- just watchin him against the raptors makes me sick he just is unstoppable i dont care what any one else says he is the purest scorer and best player in the league not only does he average 32 points but like 9 assists.

2: Kobe Bryant- again is unstobably the only problem i have with Kobe is all this shots he takes what he had 34 tonight against the Bulls

3: KG - most versitile player in the league t0he scores at will rebounds like a mad man and drops 5 assists per game best big in the game easily

4: Timmy D - again like KG but doesnt pass the ball as well and cant create like KG

5: LeBron - this guy is unbelivable he can score rebound pass and oh wait hes only 20 years old i dont know what else to say about him.

6: Dirk - a seven footer who plays like he is a 6'4 guard when he gets goin he is great i mean how to you stop a guy who is seven feet tall and shoots so good.

7: Tracy Mcgrady - now i dont like t-mac probably because he ****ed the raptors over but still he is a great guard just does everything so easily and fluentily.

8: Shaq - i almost forgot about Shaq you all know what he does i dont have to say anythin

9: Dwayne Wade - i never realized hoe good he was untilli say him give it to us today, goes wereever he wants on the floor and plays good D

10 : Ron Artet/Arenas - take ur pick

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
1. KG
2. Duncan
3. AI
4. Kobe
5. D-Wade
6. LeBron
7. Rip Hamilton
8. Yao
9. Dirk
10. Arenas

11. Shaq/T-Mac/Bosh

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Big Dub said:
1: Allen Iverson- just watchin him against the raptors makes me sick he just is unstoppable i dont care what any one else says he is the purest scorer and best player in the league not only does he average 32 points but like 9 assists.

2: Kobe Bryant- again is unstobably the only problem i have with Kobe is all this shots he takes what he had 34 tonight against the Bulls

3: KG - most versitile player in the league t0he scores at will rebounds like a mad man and drops 5 assists per game best big in the game easily

4: Timmy D - again like KG but doesnt pass the ball as well and cant create like KG

5: LeBron - this guy is unbelivable he can score rebound pass and oh wait hes only 20 years old i dont know what else to say about him.

6: Dirk - a seven footer who plays like he is a 6'4 guard when he gets goin he is great i mean how to you stop a guy who is seven feet tall and shoots so good.

7: Tracy Mcgrady - now i dont like t-mac probably because he ****ed the raptors over but still he is a great guard just does everything so easily and fluentily.

8: Shaq - i almost forgot about Shaq you all know what he does i dont have to say anythin

9: Dwayne Wade - i never realized hoe good he was untilli say him give it to us today, goes wereever he wants on the floor and plays good D

10 : Ron Artet/Arenas - take ur pick
I like the people in your list but I would change the order up.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
since we're 10 games in, if your gonna make a top 10 you should list the top 10 based on their current performances, even in my top 10 shaq at 8 was much too high. He looked terrible before the injury, and i know coming back isnt gonna make him any better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
1) Kevin Garnett
2) Lebron James
3) Tim Duncan
4) Kobe Bryant
5) Allen Iverson
6) T-MAC
7) Dirk
8) D-Wade
9) Amare
10) Shaq

Outside looking in: Nash, J Kidd, Arenas, Artest, Carter, Ray Allen

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
BenGordon said:
How?
I'm basing this on how they're doing currently.

So why would JKidd be on the list? He is been pretty average this year in comparison to his own standard. And Shaq is definitely not Top 10 if you are basing it on what they are currently doing. Shaq is currently doing nothing.

Anyway, Kobe had a fast start but he isn't number 1. There is only one number 1 right now and that is Mr Tim D.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Elton Brand has been as good as KG this year so far.
Lebron seems to be playing as good as anyone right now.

Guess who the players of the week were?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts