Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Top 10 Plays Of The Year

1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  twolvefan11 
#1 ·
Vince Carter got #8 I think
and Keon Clark got #3 for that AMAZING dunk he did over Shawn Bradley.

#10 ·
NBA.com is wack

The Courtside Countdown is so wack...i aint biased or anything...but i do know good dunks when i see them...and i can name 3 dunks from Vince that could be in the top 3...

1-Vince over Wallace ( from so far off 2 feet...sick...and he actually went by him in midair)
2-Vince over Divac ( comon...if u guys were watching the game, u'd know this dunk was insane...it was so unexpected...Vince gets the pass, spins aroung a Sacramento player, and then rises quickly to throw it down with 2 hands over Divac...plain NASTY )
3-Vince over Nowitzki ( this was the most acrobatic dunk of the season...unless u consider Keon's layup on Dirk a dunk....anyways, this dunk was dirty...here's a picture of it )

#11 ·
I agree about the Reggie Shot. I mean they still show that game on NBA.com TV and everytime I see it I still get chills, I mean that was straight up tight. I was like Nets win, then I saw that shot go in I was like "he does it again" :eek:

#12 ·
Did anyone ever see the play from the beginning of the season by Moohie Norris when he put a Brooklyn crossover on a defender, drove into a center, got hit and fell to the floor, and threw up a shot that hit off the backboard and in. It was the sickest move and finish I ever saw Moochie do.

#13 ·
Re: NBA.com is wack

Originally posted by <b>Macmac</b>!
The Courtside Countdown is so wack...i aint biased or anything...but i do know good dunks when i see them...and i can name 3 dunks from Vince that could be in the top 3...

1-Vince over Wallace ( from so far off 2 feet...sick...and he actually went by him in midair)
2-Vince over Divac ( comon...if u guys were watching the game, u'd know this dunk was insane...it was so unexpected...Vince gets the pass, spins aroung a Sacramento player, and then rises quickly to throw it down with 2 hands over Divac...plain NASTY )
3-Vince over Nowitzki ( this was the most acrobatic dunk of the season...unless u consider Keon's layup on Dirk a dunk....anyways, this dunk was dirty...here's a picture of it )
There are more great plays than just dunks...

Anyways, here's the list from nba.com...

10.) Darvin Ham misses FT and hits a 3P shot at the buzzer.
9.) Kidd-to-Martin alley-oop
8.) Vince Carter reverse layup in traffic.
7.) Tracy McGrady self alley-oop at All-Star game.
6.) Larry Hughes to Jason Richardson dunk on the fastbreak.
5.) Kidd alley-oop to Martin off the glass.
4.) McGrady dunks with 1 hand and holds on to the rim while drawing the foul.
3.) Keon Clark "dunk" over Shawn Bradley
2.) Michael Jordan block/steal off the glass.
1.) Reggie Miller 40-foot shot to send the game into OT.

#15 ·
Originally posted by <b>Dr. Funk</b>!
that MJ block/steal whatever they wanna call it is just too overrated...it went #1..keon's big time dunk is my favorite
but any vince dunk can take the #1 spot! (eg against lakers (2), ben wallace, and so many in the beginning of the season, it's hard to remember)

overrated?? hell no

did you ever see that happen in an NBA game, from a 38 yr-old man who keeps battling injuries but is no doubt the greatest of all time

and the thing is, it was the block/steal that saved the game

truly amazing
poor ronnie mercer

#16 ·
Originally posted by <b>ViNSaNi7y</b>!

overrated?? hell no

did you ever see that happen in an NBA game, from a 38 yr-old man who keeps battling injuries but is no doubt the greatest of all time

and the thing is, it was the block/steal that saved the game

truly amazing
poor ronnie mercer
i agree, how can it be overrated when that play saved the game and won it, no 38 year old man could have done that(besides mike).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.