Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
> what are the top 10 men's college basketball teams next year?
1. Arizona- Luke Walton and Jason Gardner will be two of the best players in the country. Salim Stoudamire, Channing Frye, Isaiah Fox and Will Bynum will all be a year more experienced, Rick Anderson will be very solid, and Hassan Adams will learn and perhaps provide some athletic entertainment in his minutes.

2. Kansas- Without Drew, this team is still very good. Hinrich and Collison are preseason all americas, i truly think that Collison will dominate. Miles will be back and better, Simien will have a break out year, and Keith Langford should be very good as well.

Im tired, so everything else will have very little explanation.

3. DUke(assuming Mike D is back. If not, it will be a down year for the blue devils, relatively speaking. And no, Duhon is not that good.)
4. OKlahoma( Ere, WHite, Price, Jabhari Brown all back, i expect big things from Brown.)
5. Oregon(yes, ridnour and Jackson will be good enough to make ppl forget bout jones and christofferson).

6.Florida( Could be higher, James WHite and David Lee, live up to the hype and prove me wrong.

7.Alabama(dont lose as much as ppl think without grizzard, williams should be very, very good.)

8. North Carolina(yes, im crazy. Jawad Williams will dominate and be all acc. Watch it happen.)

9. Louisville(Reece Gaines is one heckuva player. Lottery next year, good job on not declarin and slipping out of the first round this year, Reece. U will find out why Grizzard is a retard.)

10. Notre Dame(Call me crazy. I deserve it. But I think Thomas is that good. And dont sleep on torin francis.)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Originally posted by RUBEN
3. DUke(assuming Mike D is back. If not, it will be a down year for the blue devils, relatively speaking. And no, Duhon is not that good.)
You are seriously underrating Duke's incoming freshman class. They have some outstanding recruits coming in.

1. Arizona
2. Florida
3. Duke (Assuming Duleavy leaves)
4. Kansas
5. Oklahoma
6. Connecticut
7. Oregon
8. Texas
9. Georgia
10. UNC

·
Registered
206 Posts
Being fans of Oregon and Florida I am happy to see both teams on both your top ten lists. People have been shooting me down with my whole florida thing. Losing their horse in the middle will hurt, but now they can run and play a fast paced game. (Think about how good they would have been with Kwame...) Now on to Oregon, I think Ridnour is going to be a top 10 player in the country next year. He will kill and so will Jackson.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by RUBEN
> what are the top 10 men's college basketball teams next year?
1. Arizona- Luke Walton and Jason Gardner will be two of the best players in the country. Salim Stoudamire, Channing Frye, Isaiah Fox and Will Bynum will all be a year more experienced, Rick Anderson will be very solid, and Hassan Adams will learn and perhaps provide some athletic entertainment in his minutes.

2. Kansas- Without Drew, this team is still very good. Hinrich and Collison are preseason all americas, i truly think that Collison will dominate. Miles will be back and better, Simien will have a break out year, and Keith Langford should be very good as well.

Im tired, so everything else will have very little explanation.

4. OKlahoma( Ere, WHite, Price, Jabhari Brown all back, i expect big things from Brown.)
5. Oregon(yes, ridnour and Jackson will be good enough to make ppl forget bout jones and christofferson).

6.Florida( Could be higher, James WHite and David Lee, live up to the hype and prove me wrong.

7.Alabama(dont lose as much as ppl think without grizzard, williams should be very, very good.)

8. North Carolina(yes, im crazy. Jawad Williams will dominate and be all acc. Watch it happen.)

9. Louisville(Reece Gaines is one heckuva player. Lottery next year, good job on not declarin and slipping out of the first round this year, Reece. U will find out why Grizzard is a retard.)

10. Notre Dame(Call me crazy. I deserve it. But I think Thomas is that good. And dont sleep on torin francis.)
Duke: Mike D. is not coming back, they drop down to at least 8. Louisville???? You gotta be kidding me
It's Arizona's year, they are number 1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts