7.Billy Bajema
8.Tim day
9.Cooper Wallace
10.David Thomas

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Originally posted by <b>LionsFan01</b>!
Eric Knott from MSU should be somewhere on that list.
Definitely. Also, don't know his name but UCF has a nice TE not sure if he's a top 20 one or not.

Edit: The TE from UCF's name is Darcy Johnson.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Originally posted by <b>sMaKDiSDoWn</b>!
Yeah where's Everett?
What's he done to deserve to be on the list? Someone saying you could be better than Winslow is one thing. Actually doing it is another. That said, I only recognize a few of those names anyway, so what do I know?

Also, a couple of names to watch for, both this season and in the future, are Victor Sesay and Martin Rucker. Both play for Missouri.

Sesay is huge at 6-6 and 260, plus he's got good speed (around 4.6, I think). He's a senior who hasn't put up huge numbers to date, but he's only been with Missouri for two seasons now. Last year he was just starting to emerge as a real threat in the passing game before getting injured. He started this season strong with four catches for 80 yards and a touchdown (although he did drop one easy pass that would've given Mizzou a first down).

Rucker's only a redshirt freshman, but he's got good size (6-5 and 240) and athleticism (4.5 40). He won the starting job in camp, moving up from 5th on the spring depth chart, but only had one catch today in the opener. That one catch, however, was a 24 yard touchdown. Both players will get plenty of time this year and both are legit NFL prospects.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Best TE in the future: Zach Miller. This guy is the Next Todd Heap, but bigger. He is starting this year and I believe could become the Pac-10 FOY with how much we use the tight end.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PhatDaddy3100</b>!
Best TE in the future: Zach Miller. This guy is the Next Todd Heap, but bigger. He is starting this year and I believe could become the Pac-10 FOY with how much we use the tight end.
i didnt see the box score, how did he do in their first game?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
My opinion is that Tim Day is the best TE in the nation, but also Oregon State's TE Joe Newton should be a top 10 TE in the nation.
Yeah Newton looked very impressive against LSU, definitely worthy of being on the list after that game.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts