Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a list. I just got March Madness and i'm looking for a top player who went to a minor school to build my team around

·
Registered
435 Posts
keep a close eye on sebastian telfair !!!!!!
his game somewhat reminds me of the answer, their style of playing is very similar, i wont be surprise if he turns out to be a star or even super star in this league, i sense something special in this kid, so keep a close eye on him.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KIMCHI</b>!
his game somewhat reminds me of the answer, their style of playing is very similar, i wont be surprise if he turns out to be a star or even super star in this league, i sense something special in this kid, so keep a close eye on him.
come on now, everyone knows this now. if this was said earlier, maybe when he was a soph it would be better, but then again, he was already making the sports pages in NYC as a soph.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KIMCHI</b>!
Thanks for discovering him for the rest of us. Your information is quite profound. :laugh:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Oh yeah??? Good to know...I got inside info. on this kid from LSU...His name is Shaquille O'Neal...He needs to put on a little more weight but seems like he could be a star...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.