Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Piker
8,538 Posts
In regards to the VCU player rankings against each other it is a ridiculous list in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like Richmond should go undefeated in conference play!
Along the same lines I thought Mooney must be hoping the powers to be at Richmond don't see this list.

While you might quibble over the order, I thought the first seven were solid picks.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
How can Dayton be a league favorite in 2019-20 when they have exactly one guy in the Top-20 in the league?

And how can you have a starter in Ryan Mikesell ranked #71 when newcomer Chase Johnson whos played six total college games in three years is ranked #45 ?? Mikesell is a proven commodity in the A10. Johnson is a complete unknown at the college level. At some point, what you've actually done has to count more than what you might one day be able to do. Only so much blue sky one can purchase.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
How can Dayton be a league favorite in 2019-20 when they have exactly one guy in the Top-20 in the league?

And how can you have a starter in Ryan Mikesell ranked #71 when newcomer Chase Johnson whos played six total college games in three years is ranked #45 ?? Mikesell is a proven commodity in the A10. Johnson is a complete unknown at the college level. At some point, what you've actually done has to count more than what you might one day be able to do. Only so much blue sky one can purchase.
Well Chet, it looks like Grant will have to do more with less.

Obi and Evans are 1 and 2 in my opinion.

I didn’t want to read it, but I couldn’t resist. The ranking of Mikesell and the comments about him are absurd. What a flippin waste of time

·
Registered
905 Posts
Putting Fatts Russell at 16 is QUITE aggressive. While his last handful of games would put him the top 5, a majority of last season I wouldn't have him sniffing the top 100. We'll get an idea of whether Jekyll or Hyde shows up this season early on for Rhody.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts