Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
7 teams left now. Pretty sure UMass will be the next A10 team, then the six I listed as locks should all be in the top 100.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sounds about right for the Commies. So one of Davidson and UMass will not be inlcuded, unless I am missing something.

Edit: sorry duq81, didnt see your post until after. I think you are right.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
My guess out of the two, UMass will not be included, since Davidson has been the better program for a number of years.
Both will make it. UMass will be next, then in some order, Bona, Duq, Dayton, Davidson, Richmond, and SLU. The 5 left out will be, Fordham, St. Joe's, GW, GMU, and LaSalle.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Number 101 was posted today. There are still 7 A10 teams yet to be named. That means he has 7 A10 teams in his top 100. Obviously this is all opinion, but still, it's nice to see someone hold us in high regard. It's been questioned if the league could maintain it's previous status long term, after losing stalwarts, Xavier, and Temple, so this is very positive, especially when VCU is not one of the top 100. It's a shame that we probably won't have an ooc season to prove our worth. The initial NET ratings will be very important this year.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts