Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
With Rose out of the conversation for the near future Williams should be right behind Paul in the pack with Rondo and Westbrook order them how you like - that's probably right (and no to Nash)

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
That is because of the fact that you aren't really intelligent on the subject of the NBA
He has 7 posts, lets reserve judgement for a bit eh?

And I'd also take Deron over Nash if we're talking about right this minute, and not who Nash was in the past. The guy is old as shit and doesn't play a lick of D.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
first off like dude said you may want to reserve your judgement cos you know jack shit about what i know. i can admit i have a bit of a bias against deron, but you can make a legit argument for Nash based on how much he makes his teammates better. Just look at gortat

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
first off like dude said you may want to reserve your judgement cos you know jack shit about what i know. i can admit i have a bit of a bias against deron, but you can make a legit argument for Nash based on how much he makes his teammates better. Just look at gortat
Nah man, Gortat is a premier big man in this league. At least that's what Diable tells me.

You obviously haven't run into him yet.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Gortat didnt look that different playing with Jameer Nelson when Howard went out for a couple games a few years back - I know R-Star has his tongue firmly in cheek and I think 'premier' a tad strong but Gortat didnt do anything with the Suns that I didnt already think he was capable of

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Gortat didnt look that different playing with Jameer Nelson when Howard went out for a couple games a few years back - I know R-Star has his tongue firmly in cheek and I think 'premier' a tad strong but Gortat didnt do anything with the Suns that I didnt already think he was capable of
He played better than he ever did with the Magic is what he did.

He's a average starting big man. But Nash turns guys like that into better players. Look at Amare and Marion. Everyone has career years with Nash.

If it wasn't for Kobe, I'd be very confident that Pau and Howard would have one of their best years ever this year because of Nash.

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts
Because of Nash, I have the Lakers down for being a legit threat to the 72 win bulls.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
He played better than he ever did with the Magic is what he did.

He's a average starting big man. But Nash turns guys like that into better players. Look at Amare and Marion. Everyone has career years with Nash.
nah - last year was definitely the best year of his career but by the numbers in terms of efficiency and per minutes it was more or less in line with what you'd expect from the guy when he finally got some burn

If it wasn't for Kobe, I'd be very confident that Pau and Howard would have one of their best years ever this year because of Nash.
I think you can just add Kobe to the list as well - I think his efficiency will shoot way up this season

dont get me wrong about Nash, he'll help out I just dont think he's the difference between Gortat being nothing and suddenly being a guy who could score in the high teens and pull down 11 rpg - that was always there

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I'm getting in my judgement before the Opening Day rush. .

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
The Lakers are old and banged up. Once they clinch whatever seed: 2 or 3 ? They will shut it down until the playoffs. Regular season means little to them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts