1.kidd
2.payton
3.davis
4.francis
5.dre

·
Registered
316 Posts
Franchise is more of a scorer, that is not a Pg's main job. It is to pass to the open man for a score, so here are mine:

Kidd
Baron
Dre Miller
Franchise
Payton
Terry

·
Registered
924 Posts
IMX Top 5ive Point Guards...

1. Jason Kidd
2. Gary Payton
3. John Stockton
4. Baron Davis
5. Stephon Marbury

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
1. Kidd
2. Payton
3. Francis
4. B-Davis
5. Nash

All Dre-Mill can do is rack up the assists,these PG's can do that and score from EVERYWHERE!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Originally posted by <b>HEATLUNATIC</b>!
1. Kidd
2. Payton
3. Francis
4. B-Davis
5. Nash

All Dre-Mill can do is rack up the assists,these PG's can do that and score from EVERYWHERE!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU

dre can dish out assist, francis, davis, nash etc.. can dish out assists AND are dynamic scorers

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do u guys think Francis has the ability to take over the #1 spot in the future?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Actually Dre is a capable scorer. He could easily rack up 20 points a game but he preferrs to be a true point and rack up the assists. He averaged 16 points and 11 assists. That is better than Kidd.

Kidd is the one that can pass but can't shoot, but he is considered the best point. So the point you guys made about Dre is irrelevant.

My List:
Kidd
Dre
Payton
Davis
Nash
Bibby

·
Registered
920 Posts
Originally posted by <b>LionsFan01</b>!
Do u guys think Francis has the ability to take over the #1 spot in the future?

Maybe if he leads his team into the playoffs. If he led them to the Finals he would be considered the best.

·
Registered
162 Posts
wow, no marbury on any of these lists(except IMX whos alwyas backing marbury, nice work my friend) you can say what you want about marbury but you cannot deny how good he is, its basically kidd at the top and payton this year(although i think he falls below the group of young points thats coming up next year) it goes kidd then payton if hes good and then i dont think you can make any real good argument that out of francis, miller, davis and marbury, hell, maybe even nash and bibby(if he can do it in the regular season) as the top player all their stats basically cancel each other out, francis doesnt get as many assists but hes the best scorer and rebounder, davis can score and pass it, but so can marbury(and dont give me davis has taken a team to the playoffs, cause he has alot more help then marbury, especially up front) miller isnt the scorer as francis davis or marbury, but he lead the league in assists, bibbby and nash are both excellent scorers and passers but play on consideraly more loaded teams then the other 4 and dont have to carry as much of the load so you can definitely make a case for them in that group, so thats really 6 good young point guards(all 28 or under correct?) who all could be the best in the league some day but id put my money on them all vying for the title for some while(although kidd still has quite a few years left no doubt).

also does anyone think stockton will have a resurgent year next year?? he played brilliantly against sacramento, showing there is still noone who can control a game like him, and last year he shot something like 52% from the floor, i expect him to go out in a big way compared to the last couple of years.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Baron Davis is a bit overrated. I mean, he put up 18 and 8. While Dre put up 16 and 11. That's not that big of a scoring dip.

I agree that Marbury gets bashed alot. He is not as good as Kidd, but he is not horrible. Kenyon Martin, Kerry Kittles, Keith Van horn were all injured throughout the season while he was in Jersey. Then he goes to a team that won 50 games, but had to get rid of a lot of quality and started rebuilding. So it is not fair the criticism that he takes.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Kidd's D alone CRUSHES Dre-Mill's all-around game,thats why Kidd is BETTER!Also Kidd,Francis,Payton,Nash,Terry,Starbury,B-Davis,Bibby and Cassell ALL have HEART!Which is something Dre DOESNT have an ounce of,thats why they are ALL better then him!

All the people that think Dre is gonna lead the Clipps to the playoffs are OUT OF THERE MINDS!He ISNT a leader now,nor will he ever be!Why u ask?Cuz hes got NO F'n HEART!

·
Registered
920 Posts
You don't know if he has heart. ****, he's only played for the Cleveland ****in Cavaliers. He doesn't have heart because he didn't lead the worst team in the league to the playoffs? :confused:

Please tell me why you think he doesn't have heart.

P.S. Franchise has never seen the playoffs either. I'm not implying anything, but it's a simple fact.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts