Its not terrible, its prolly one of the best lists out there

PG's:
7. Jason Kidd
8. TJ Ford
9. Baron Davis

SG's:
3. Michael Redd

SF's:
8. Darius Miles (Over AK47, Peja, 'Melo, Price, Odom)

Just a few things terribly wrong with those lists.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man!! It s updated every day!! It doesnt mean Redd is the third best SG in the league, but so far, he is, but let´s se next week, month.. and of course I know Kidd is the best PG!! but not yet, he not showing it right now.. and there areplayers playin better than him so far, puttin up better numbers

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Darius Miles is playing excellent basketball, but I doubt he will keep with those stats and he will fall into the list, so dont worry,, the best players will be at the top in few weeks or months

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,586 Posts
Well after Kobe's game today, he should be back on top, although i feel he should have been there to begin with.

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
is this list just stat based? i havent seen the magic this year, but i find it hard to believe that stevie is better than kidd. the entire list just seems that way.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Is there a criteria for this list? The numbers don't seem to match where people are placed

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
I thought this list was a complete mockey until I read it was updated everyday. If you take into account its updated daily the list isn't too bad. Kobe should be above Wade after last night.

Reactions: Air Fly

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if okur is second or first, it doesnt mean he´s the best center in the league, it means that he´s playin the best ball riught now as a center.... this is not a list to say who´s the most talented player.. its based in efficiency and stats..

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
compsciguy78 said:
I thought this list was a complete mockey until I read it was updated everyday. If you take into account its updated daily the list isn't too bad. Kobe should be above Wade after last night.
Kobe - 31.4pts 5.5reb 4.4ast .75stl .75blk .450FG%

Wade - 24.5pts 7.4reb 7.6ast 1.88stl 1.00blk .444FG%

Wade is better!

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Iron Man said:
Kobe - 31.4pts 5.5reb 4.4ast .75stl .75blk .450FG%

Wade - 24.5pts 7.4reb 7.6ast 1.88stl 1.00blk .444FG%

Wade is better!
kobe has the better field goal percentage and is outscoring wade by nearly 7 points a game. how is wade better? homerism is a sickness.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
mjm1 said:
kobe has the better field goal percentage and is outscoring wade by nearly 7 points a game. how is wade better? homerism is a sickness.

Kobe also doesnt have a team of guys who jack up tons of shots to get assists and rebounds from, and I dont even like Kobe.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts