Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Raptors have fluctuated between being a playoff team for a couple seasons and then a lottery team in last six seasons. The Raptors have done very well in the draft the last two seasons drafting Cousins, Knight and Brooks. The team is also very young and Vince Carter is the only player over 28 years old in the 10 man rotation. Toronto also has one of the best benches in the league with all 5 of their players producing. The Raptors should be good for awhile aslong as their bench continues to produce the way they are so far.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
I'd bring Moute up instead of Kleiza, personally.

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wtf is this...
This is my own sim league I've been doing in some form or another since 2001 and with this sim I've had rosters from 2003. There is no free agency and trades can only involve the "bottom" ten players in the offseason. I use the real stats of players and all player names can be clicked on to take you to their nba.com player profiles.

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Raptors have moved Jason Smith and Luc Mbah a Moute from the developmental roster to the bench swapping them with Linas Kleiza and Byron Mullens..

The Raptors have one of the best benches in the league and have two players who averaged over 9 Ppg on the developmental roster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts