Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toronto Star: Bosh out of action at least a week

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...ageid=968867503640&col=970081593064&t=TS_Home

Raptors forward Chris Bosh will be out for a week to 10 days due to an injury to his left thumb, The Star's Doug Smith reports...

Team doctors told Bosh he risked further injury if he played, he said. The Raptors' next game is Wednesday night at home against the Miami Heat.

"I'm just going to give it some time and I'll see how it feel in 10 days," said Bosh.
This might go a long way to securing our draft position. We'll also get a chance to see how Charlie plays when people are keying on him.

I wonder if Graham will start again?

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Toronto Star: Bosh out of action at least a week

I was hoping that he could play the full season. I'm sure he was as well. This timeline would mean missing 5 games or so. Better safe than sorry.

·
Fear The Red
8,884 Posts

speedythief said:
I was hoping that he could play the full season. I'm sure he was as well. This timeline would mean missing 5 games or so. Better safe than sorry.
yeah no point rushing him back, if we were competeing for a playoff spot im sure it would be less,

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

nice, more time for some our big men to show wat they're worth.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts

without Chris, and who knows what's goning on with Hoffa, we could possibly be the smallest team that has ever played in the league

great for our draft pick, it doesn't look like we can catch Atlanta or Portland, but at least we should be able to maintain the #5 position going into the lottery.

plus, James Lang should get some decent minutes now to showcase himself

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Hate to say it, but maybe a certain poster who constantly claims the sky is falling was right.

Maybe Bosh did get worn down (although left thumb, that's more fluke then fatigue)

Either way, yeah a more solid draft pick, yeah more playing time for Charlie, Matt and Lang, but the best part is we'll be watching the Mike James show for at least a week and I can't wait (he's on a fantasy team of mine, big money).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.