1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
about time mitch, about time...

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
it's much more fun cheering for inexperienced players like sow than crusty, old vets like aaron :p

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
The season is ending, and we know we're not gonna make the playoffs. Nothing to lose anyway. It's a win-win situation.

I look forward to the day we can have Sow out there for 30+ minutes, terrifying opposition who dare drive into the lane.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Right on. If the players that start the game and are supposedly the "good players" on this team can't win ball games then bench their *** and let the youngsters learn the game.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
So, does this mean Araujo won't be the least played starter in the league anymore? Mostly, I'm just gonna be happy to see Pape jumping around out there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
This is good to hear. Just wishing there were more rookies and youngster on the team now. Oh well, with the many draft picks next year, there will be youth on the team.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Budweiser_Boy said:
*cough*cough*TANK*cough*cough*TANK*
If we were tanking, how would you know?

Marshall is banged-up. Rose is shooting poorly as well. Rafer looks exhausted. The Williams's are stapled to the bench. Murray isn't part of this team. We don't really have much choice but to go deeper into the rotation with guys like Araujo and Sow.

I'm hoping we see more of the Araujo and Sow combination, though.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LeBron ran around Pape like he was glued to the hardwood. I'd rather let Sow lurk in the low post and wait for Carter to cut to the rim. Either a hard foul or a block--no posters!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
speedythief said:
LeBron ran around Pape like he was glued to the hardwood. I'd rather let Sow lurk in the low post and wait for Carter to cut to the rim. Either a hard foul or a block--no posters!
Well, he was trying to do the right thing though, when he was up on LeBron. He was trying to force LeBron to the left, into the help D. Too bad help didn't come, and he let LeBron blow by him too easily.

Anyway, I agree with you. Rather have him down low, maybe give Carter a foul foul, or two. :angel:

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's crazy, but no matter how miserable this year has been, the win total has eclipsed anything my Grizzlies ever put up during their 6 years in Vancouver. Toronto has no idea what bad basketball is. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts