Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DONYELL MARSHALL may have played his final game in a Raptors uniform Wednesday. The sharp-shooting forward was using crutches to move around yesterday after he "felt a pop" in his right hamstring during a 104-74 loss against the Memphis Grizzlies Wednesday.

There is no logical reason for Marshall, who was expected to have an MRI yesterday, to hurry his return. He becomes a free-agent after this season.

"With eight games left, there is nothing I can do to enhance (his value) even more or hurt it," Marshall said. "Teams already know what I can do and (have) seen what I can do throughout the year and my career."
http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/TorontoSun/Sports/2005/04/08/987858-sun.html

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
and still Hoffa doesn't get to see much of the court. Disappointing to say the least. Would have been nice to see Yell go out on a high-note; he's been a very good player for us the last season and a half.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
SkywalkerAC said:
and still Hoffa doesn't get to see much of the court. Disappointing to say the least. Would have been nice to see Yell go out on a high-note; he's been a very good player for us the last season and a half.
I'd love to see him play that last game of the season at home. He's done a lot for this team, and I'm sure he'd get a grand reception from all the fans. He was Mr.Consistancy last year, and although he's not gotten as much playing time this year, he's still produced when we needed him to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts