Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rockets

Votes: 2 28.6%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who would you rather have hca to heat rockets or suns. we barly got a win against suns at there home and didnt beat the heat at home and havent beaten the rox at home so.....

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Houston isn't as good as Phoenix or Miami, so I'd rather have to play against Houston. However, Phoenix isn't playoff proven and they are basically as good on the road as they are at home. I don't want to see Miami get it at all.

Still, Houston has no shot whatsoever at getting home court advantage throughout the playoffs.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
The Rockets, while still a very good team, cannot beat us in a seven game series with home court advantage.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I kind of misunderstood the question the first time. :biggrin:

After re-evaluating the situation, I would definitely rather have home court advantage over the Heat. They play great on their home court, second in record only to us. Their play gets worse on the road so four games at the SBC Center would be in our favor.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
I would definitley want HC Advantage against the Heat. They are the best team in the league, outside of us(IMO), and play very well in front of their home crowd. Wade, Haslem, and D. Jones feed off the emotion the crowd gives them, and they really step up to the plate. Add in the fact that they have Shaq, and you need any advantage you can get.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so do yall think if we meet the heat in the finals we could win if they had hca. and if suns have hca could we win.
pridict what they would be if they had hca

they have hca
spurs/suns in 6
spurs/heat in 5

if we have hca
spurs/suns 5
spurs/heat 6

i said this alot but ill say it one more time
hca is over rated if your a great team you will win anywhere

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
We have pretty much dominated Phoenix this year, and as long as we have our team healthy, I am confident we can win whether or not they have homecourt advantage. I also feel HC Advantage is a bit overrated. If you are the better team, then you'll win, no matter where you play.

I think Miami would be a tougher challenge, if we face them in the Finals. They play much better in front of their home crowd and make plays off of emotion from the crowd. Players like Dwade, and Damon Jones excel in that type of environment and if it was a close game at Miami's place, that is where HCA would factor into play. I still think we can beat Miami, with or without HCA, but it would be in a 6 or more likely 7 game series.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts