vs Golden state
vs Toronto
@ Denver
vs Indiana
@ Minnesota
vs Cleveland
vs Cleveland
vs Miami

besides toronto, that's a damn hard schedule . . if we can go 7-4, i'll be extremely pleased(12-5'll be our record after if we go 7-4)

·
Registered
187 Posts
with the way the clippers are playing and with corey and waltaa coming back i don't see why we can't win them all (ha!)...hopefully we take care of these eastern teams and can achieve an over-500 won-loss record...btw yamaneko, clever sig line!!...better copyright it!

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
I am interested to see how the Clippers will fair against the these teams that are coming up. Hopefully they will continue with their wins. :cheers:

·
The Black Mamba
1,652 Posts
That is a tough schedule, but the Clippers won't be intimidated. They will get some quality win's against some of those teams.

·
Registered
285 Posts
7-4 sounds good to me too, but there's so much time for things happen between now and that Miami game that I wouldn't even want to look that far ahead. As Lee Kline keeps saying: let's take it one game at a time.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Seriously, you guys are underestimating your own team. The clips are playing great as a unit, making up for eachother's errors and punishing teams at *every* position.

Do not underestimate what 5 good quality players and a good bench can do if they work together well. Remember what everyone kept saying about the pistons before they won that first title? "They won't get anywhere without a superstar" sure.....

Solid team basketball from all 5 players is the most overlooked part of the game today. The clippers are for real, and probably better than you think. No more than 2 losses, book it.

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
@ philadelphia - Win (Close, Only because AI is playing insane, and the team is actually practicing Defense?)
vs Milwaukee - Loss (Extremly underated team so far this season. I think they have enough fire power to win)
@ Lakers - Win (Lakers have no concept of the triangle right now, until then no chance of doing anything.)
vs Golden state - Win (GS is not booming as well as I thought they would so far, defense problems?)
vs Toronto - Win
@ Denver - Win (No Nene, no chance)
vs Indiana - Loss (Indiana is sick. Clips beat them, it would make a HUGE statement)
@ Minnesota -Win (Rematch, with Corey and maybe livingston?)
vs Cleveland - Win (I think we will split)
vs Cleveland - Loss
vs Miami - Win (to much chemestry issues right now. Shaq will be back, but out of shape)

8-3 is extremly optimistic, but I think possible.

I see this as a tougher trip but very do able. Especally if we remain healthy and get Livingston back sometime soon.

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts
@ Philadelphia (loss; Philly plays well at home, and they're underrated so far, tough schedule)
vs Milwaukee (loss; Bucks are playing like borderline contenders)
@ Lakers (win; This should be a close game between city rivals)
vs Golden state (win; Another close game Clippers will pull out)
vs Toronto (win; Should be a blowout)
@ Denver (loss; Denver plays well at home, and other teams play worse because of the air)
vs Indiana (loss; Pacers are a ridiculous team)
@ Minnesota (loss; Minnesota plays well at home, got the Clippers last time)
vs Cleveland (loss; Cleveland has been destroying teams at home)
vs Cleveland (win; It's hard to beat a team twice in a row, Clips should get a split)
vs Miami (loss; Miami should have their big man back, and be gelling better than they are now)

4-7. Their record will be 9-8, above .500.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
@ philadelphia- Win (You think they're going to let AI burn them? Dunleavy will orchestrate a new defense)
vs Milwaukee -Win (Who's going to guard Maggette? Ross will be all over Redd, a pure shooter)
@ Lakers- Win (Intra City Rivals, and you think the Clippers will lose?)
vs Golden state- Win (Haha, Golden State, Singleton gets Baron injured by a flagrant foul and we win)
vs Toronto -Win (Hands down...)
@ Denver -Win (Furious George is too furious)
vs Indiana -Win (Statement game, who wants to lose?)
@ Minnesota - Win (After what happened last time, and the fact Corey is back, no way we can lose)
vs Cleveland- Win (Lebron who? We'll pull the same defense system as last year on Lebron to beat the Cavs)
vs Cleveland - Win (Back to back, a playoff situation first back to back sweep)

Okay, extreme optimism, but I'd rather be optimistic than negative. I know they won't meet these expectations for sure, but hell, might as well be optimistic, besides, every game is a winnable one.
vs Miami

1 - 13 of 13 Posts