Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Do it mitch!

Votes: 2 9.1%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of these two players combined are trade baits and can get us a very solid superstar/star. Hypothetically speaking lets say two of the players here needs to go for a trade. Which one of these three players would you like to remain a Laker next season?

Lamar Odom
Kwame Brown
Andrew Bynum

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Lamar.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,412 Posts
Trade bait? Who needs a trade? We're gonna win 44 or 45 games...we don't need to trade! WOO FRICKIN HOOOO!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Elite Member
15,150 Posts
Trade anyone, including Kobe, if it makes the Lakers a contender ASAP. Kobe is pretty much guaranteed to be here barring something very different going on in Buss' head, and his no-trade clause, so he'll very likely stay. Odom probably stays too, as apparantly Buss and Kupchak like him and Phil seems to want to keep him too (his play over the last 6 weeks has turned heads). I could see Kwame going, even though his play has surged over the past few weeks. Though if the right deal came along, he's gone.

Bynum is untouchable at this point, save for obvious trades like KG or something (won't happen). Buss and Kupchak are banking the future on him and Kareem adores the guy. He stays.

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,591 Posts
Kinda OT but i didnt want to start a new thread..
According to Dime, Andrew Bynum is now benching 230!! :clap: Can anyone confirm this??

Link

"The word out of L.A. is that Andrew Bynum has been hitting the weight room and has grown an inch this season.

That would put him at 7-foot-1, and 280 pounds.

When Bynum was drafted he could only bench 155 pounds, and now he's throwing up 230, according to L.A. papers."

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
KOBEDUNKEDONSHAQ said:
155? i can bench more than him? thats funny.
Then again he has really long arms and he is young. But on topic if you could get something really special then I guess you should dump everione expect Kobe but if it wont be something that special then you should keep them coz you would have to start overbid other teams and would lose guys who have learned triangel for a year, have showed improvement and as stated wil took you into playoffs.

One trade what I would like would be sending Mihm to NO (since he is half ok big and they really need such guys) and ask back JR Smith (pob. will be traded anyways since is in ´doghouse) and lets say this Lithuanian guy Arvydas Macijauskas (also in doghouse). I am not sure if NO would do this coz LA is theire close rival in west but if you give them some sort of pick and any other team doesn't offer really good trade then you could get superathletic young wing who could kill if he comes from bench behind Kobe and Lamar (much much better guy then Profit ever was) and Arvydas... well he is 6'4'' sg who isn't that athletic and is bit trigger happy but is 100 times better than this Von something guy... and when he played he was one (if not the best) shooter/scorer in Europe so he is not shooter/pg like Kerr was in Chicago but still Phil might like him.
So this trade would help to keep Kwame happy, would give more minutes to Andrew (good thing) and Ronny (also good thing) would give you guy with serious star potential who could be happy since LA gave him chance, also there could be minutes (I have no idea what to do with Devean but then again I see Luke on court at times) for him sg/sf position. JR of bench would be terror he has freakish athletism and he is decent all round guy. Also you would have deadly shooter who at times could give you extra firepower...
...I guess this trade is too good to happen but IF it happens you could be real close to be contender.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.