·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was top 20 in the league in 3P% last year.

·
Premium Member
10,628 Posts
Lior Eliyahu is such a garbage...

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Meh, if he can shoot and dunk and is still young, more often than not you're only getting one of those out of the 18th pick.

Not a bad trade for the Wolves.

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
Don't know how happy he will be in the colder client. Can't play Defense, but I think he'll help the team more than he hurts it overall.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
So we're ignoring that an athletic wing and spot up shooter is going to the team of a top tier passer

Wonder what that means for Beasley too

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
I'm not entirely sure where Budinger is going to fit in with Malcolm Lee, Wayne Ellington, Wes Johnson, Derrick Williams, and possibly Beasley/Webster. None of those guys are particularly great, but then again, neither is Budinger. I don't see how the Wolves weren't better off hoping Terrence Ross or Austin Rivers would fall rather than picking up Budinger. As for Houston, though, good for them. They should easily be able to entice N'awlins, Toronto, Golden State, and Sacramento now.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
So we're ignoring that an athletic wing and spot up shooter is going to the team of a top tier passer

Wonder what that means for Beasley too
I think he'll do well in Minnesota, they just need a competent 2-guard and to stay healthy and they should make the playoffs next year. Beasley was never coming back, I figure they'll try to work out some sort of sign-and-trade involving him for a swingman, but failing that they'll let him walk if he gets offered a good amount of money. With how desperate Brooklyn's been I'd try to turn him into Anthony Morrow or Marshon Brooks, if possible.

·
Premium Member
10,628 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,628 Posts
He's not coming to the NBA anyway - didn't he just re-sign with Maccabi a couple of years ago?

Budinger could break double figures in scoring now
He has an option in his contract if he'll find a team in the NBA.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
David 'Dubi' Pick: Also, Eliyahu's NBA out clause includes a buyout of a little over $500,000 Gayer told me. "We hope Lior won't have to pay it himself."

From Twitter

·
Premium Member
10,628 Posts
Lior Eliyahu = Omri Casspi without outside shooting and any defensive ability

1 - 20 of 52 Posts