Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we are rapidly approaching the trade deadline. But there seems to be next to no rumors floating around right now. Is that a good sign or bad?? Like some people on here I'm starting to think that maybe we'd be better off picking up a pg right now and waiting to address the need for a big body in the off season. Bosh is really starting to come around. We're incorporating him into our offense it seems. I don't want to stunt his growth at this point by bringing in a big body to take time away from him.

So what do people think might happen bfore feb 17th, if anything at all??

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
There'll probably be no more than 4-5 teams that do anything at the deadline, and the Raptors don't look to be one of them. They've already made their major move, even if they do pull something it'll likely be a very small one.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Nick Van Exel is available maybe we should go for him.
He's still a very capable pg.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DINOSAUR</b>!
Nick Van Exel is available maybe we should go for him.
He's still a very capable pg.

yea, and let's pay him with cookies...15 million cookies

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Well yeah ill agree we probably wont make any BIG moves...we got our big moves this season...Marshall,Rose and Baxter deal is probably our only big deal this year...next years deadline will be something to look foward to

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
nothing too major but i'd expect GG to use Montross' with Mo Pete's or Bradley's expiring contracts to get us a player. Kurt Thomas would have us looking good going into the playoffs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts