Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw on the NBA board that there was a trade btw Atlanta and Milwaukee. Glenn Robinson is now a Hawk.

Here is what I think the lineup will be

C-Ratliff or Nazr (will ratliff come back strong)
PF-Rahim
SF-Robinson
SG-DeMarr(or Terry no idea where to put him)
PG-Terry( or Diaku, depneds if Terry is a PG or a SG)

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Great trade. Big Dog is the scorer/shooter that we need. Only negatives are his large contract and lack of defense, but the guy we gave up (Kukoc) didn't play any defense either.

PROJECTED DEPTH CHART
Jason Terry, Dan Dickau
Dermarr Johnson, Dion Glover
Glenn Robinson, Chris Crawford
Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Alan Henderson
Theo Ratliff, Nazr Mohammed

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Originally posted by <b>spartansfan223</b>!
If the Hawks team stays healthy all year, they look like they will be a strong team and finish a couple of games below .500.
A couple of games below .500? Whatever man.

JT/DJ/Big Dog/SAR/Theo is easily one of the best starting 5's in the East. Unlike most East teams, we got talent in the backcourt AND frontcourt (ahem, Orlando).

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Depending on the play if Dickeau I do believ the Hawks have become on of the top 4 teams in the east...

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Dragnsmke1</b>!
Depending on the play if Dickeau I do believ the Hawks have become on of the top 4 teams in the east...
How good can a back up rookie PG play? I don't think Hawks fans expect too much from him, at least I don't expect much from him.

I think we're a Top 4 team if we play JT/DJ/Big Dog/SAR/Theo all season. I only think NO, BOS and NJ are ahead of us in the East.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts