Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mjax,cliffy,jmac for pj.brownand speedy claxton

with this trade we finnally get a decent starting pf and not having to watch collins daily 4/4/5 fouls, dont get me wrong collins is a great player but should be coming off the bench, and we lose jmac but we get speedy claxton who is just as good in the offense and is better on the perimeter defense, i like jmac and want to give him a chance but i want a good starting pf which brown can be and claxton i think can run the offense a lil bit more better than jmac cuz he wont dribble the ball for so long.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
eastwicknets said:
mjax,cliffy,jmac for pj.brownand speedy claxton

with this trade we finnally get a decent starting and not having to watch collins daily 4/4/5 fouls, dont get me wrong collins is a great player but should be coming off the bench, and we lose jmac but we get speedy claxton who is just as good in the offense and is better on the perimeter defense, i like jmac and want to give him a chance but i want a good starting pf which brown can be and claxton i think can run the offense a lil bit more than jmac cuz he wont dribble the ball for so long.
You haven't been watching the games or paying attention.

In the games that we have lost without Collins, we have been absolutely flat.

And you want Collins off the bench? Why?

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Net2 said:
You haven't been watching the games or paying attention.

In the games that we have lost without Collins, we have been absolutely flat.

And you want Collins off the bench? Why?
i actually do watch the games, what i see is flat footed 17 foot bricks, 40% free throw shooting averaging 5 fouls a game along with 4/4, i like collins but as bench player though, and are you crazy you would not want pj starting over him

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and please stay on topic net2, i made this thread for a trade idea , not whether collins should be starting or not.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
eastwicknets said:
i actually do watch the games, what i see is flat footed 17 foot bricks, 40% free throw shooting averaging 5 fouls a game along with 4/4, i like collins but as bench player though, and are you crazy you would not want pj starting over him
You know he's injured, right?

Plus, it's better to put him on the floor surrounded by scorers then to bring him off the bench. If we bring him off the bench, who's going to defend?

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
eastwicknets said:
and please stay on topic net2, i made this thread for a trade idea , not whether collins should be starting or not.
Part of your topic starter was to say that Collins should be on the bench. I answered one part of your topic.

For the other one, we'd be giving up too much for a 37-year-old IMO.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Net2 said:
You know he's injured, right?

Plus, it's better to put him on the floor surrounded by scorers then to bring him off the bench. If we bring him off the bench, who's going to defend?
i dont wanna hear that he was like that when healthy, and wide open jumpers and free throws has nothing to do with his injury, and like i said on my other post STAY ON TOPIC, and if you read the whole post instead of trying to find a reason to pick a fight you wouldve saw on MY TRADE IDEA POST, that we would get pj.brown and collins would not start over him.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Net2 said:
Part of your topic starter was to say that Collins should be on the bench. I answered one part of your topic.

For the other one, we'd be giving up too much for a 37-year-old IMO.
wtf too much??? and before you were ok with getting him.... anyway we give away a 39 year old,jmac which we get plaxton in place for and mjax an expiring contract, even though hes a good bench player but if you cant start over collins then he would be worth losing for pj.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
eastwicknets said:
i dont wanna hear that he was like that when healthy, and wide open jumpers and free throws has nothing to do with his injury, and like i said on my other post STAY ON TOPIC, and if you read the whole post instead of trying to find a reason to pick a fight you wouldve saw on MY TRADE IDEA POST, that we would get pj.brown and collins would not start over him.
Part of your post was that PJ Brown would start over Collins. I've responded to your post. Nobody's off topic here.

And nobody is picking a fight here.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Net2 said:
Part of your post was that PJ Brown would start over Collins. I've responded to your post. Nobody's off topic here.

And nobody is picking a fight here.
and p.j would most definately start over collins,so.............

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Please Richard, PJ is old. Where did you get PJ from? He seems done to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts