Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a bulls fan and also a huge ak-47 fan. Just wondering if there is anyone on the bulls that could be traded for Kirilenko. Do any of these sound right?

Crawford and Fizer?
Crawford and Curry?
Hinrich and Fizer?
Crawford and Draft pick?
Fizer and Curry?
Ronald Dupree?
Any other comb?

The only player that i would not trade is tyson chandler he's a keeper. But anybody else i would trade for Kirilenko. There is nobody like him in the league except maybe garnett (although garnett has never been bold enough to sport a mohawk). AK does it all.
Is there anyway the jazz will trade him?

When does his contract expire?

Do the jazz think Pavlovic is good so they would be willing to part with AK?

Is there any chance or am i just wasting my time?

The one game jazz are on national TV against the Warriors is of course the game where AK is hurt. I was really upset.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I don't think the Jazz would part with AK unless it came with a superstar player coming to Utah. Andrei is so versatile and contributes every night in all areas of the game. It's obvious how valuable he is to the team.....lost 5 in a row when he was out with an ankle, and haven't lost since his return with 3 impressive victories.

And no, the only thing Sasha has shown so far is a sweet shooting stroke, and he isn't good enough that the Jazz would feel comfortable about parting with AK.

·
Registered
179 Posts
fat chance

I am a bulls fan from utah. However I follow the jazz quite a bit. There is no way that the jazz would trade Kirilenko for anyone on the Bulls. Not even chandler. There is only one player that has the kind of work ethic and attitude that the jazz would be interested in and that is Hinrich. And no, it is not because he is white. The jazz will always be competetive because they not only go for skill but they go for quality people.

I will say the the best thing for a team like chicago is hire a coach named Jerry Sloan. Skiles is the type of guy that would have a lot of talk, but you cross Sloan and you will get his boot crossways up your can.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
I agree with the 2 posters above. AK-47 is a superstar considering what he has done for the Jazz so far, and the only way he is gonna be let go (still a very had decision) is for another established superstar. But chances of that happening (AK leavin' for another superstar coming in) are still pretty low, as I'm sure the Jazz would rather have Kirilenko to be the franchise player for many more years to come. Therefore, any trade with the Bulls (or with any other team for now) for Kirilenko will not work and will not take place.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Kirolenko will spend his career with the Jazz just like Stockton did and Malone did up until this year. He's the franchise now and he's earned it this year...I can't think of any guy that valuable to his team now other than Duncan and Garnett. No one on the Bulls could hold a candle, their entire roster would not be worth him. Sorry Bulls guy but the only guys on your team worth anything are Hinrich and Chandler and they are not in the same league with AK, not even close, the 2 of them for him is still a no go.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Kirilenko is far more valuable than any package the Bulls can put together. Bulls fans need to face the facts that their players just aren't very good. Dupree? A backup on every non-Chicago team. Fizer? Not even in the rotation for the 2nd worst team in the league (Chicago) Curry? Armon Gilliam minus the defense and rebounding. Crawford? He's hardly any better than Carlos Arroyo. There's a reason the Bulls have the 2nd worst record in the league, and it's not because Chandler, Pippen, and Kendall Gill have been injured.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts