Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is good for Rockets. Francis and kandi are the perfect fit. Kandi is ready and will help the Rockets to make the Payoffs.
It is good for Clippers. Miller and Yao are perfect fit. Clippers can't let kandi go for nothing. After the deal, Clippers will not have Salary-cap problem.
Clippers Starters:
thomas
brand
yao
miller
jaric/maggette

If Rockets ask more, then throw them a Q-rich.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Actually I like this trade for the Rockets... They are giving up a Mystery in Yao, and a guy who doesn't have many years of proven stats under their belt in Thomas, for 2 very talents, and semi proven players.

-Petey

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Originally posted by <b>FatDaddy</b>!
It is good for Rockets. Francis and kandi are the perfect fit. Kandi is ready and will help the Rockets to make the Payoffs.
It is good for Clippers. Miller and Yao are perfect fit. Clippers can't let kandi go for nothing. After the deal, Clippers will not have Salary-cap problem.
Clippers Starters:
thomas
brand
yao
miller
jaric/maggette

If Rockets ask more, then throw them a Q-rich.
but what if the clips ask for more, which they should since this deal sucks for them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
cant trade kandi anymore cuz he signed the qualifying 1 year contract. the rule says rookies on final year of their rookie contract cant be traded. Kandi will be unrestricted and WILL walk. along with odom, miller, brand. and richardson

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
I dont see Houston doing this trade. They would have both kandi and odom and i think Francis all coming up with major contract talks at the same time or there abouts.

·
Registered
452 Posts
There are very few players in the NBA, and NO players making his salary, that the Rockets would trade for Yao. None.

Yao Ming is a future Shaq/ Jordan. He will be dominating the leauge for the next 13 years. You know how every team is scrambling to come up with an answer for Shaq?

That is how is will be with Yao.

Hitman

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>truebluefan</b>!
I dont see Houston doing this trade. They would have both kandi and odom and i think Francis all coming up with major contract talks at the same time or there abouts.
Francis deal is sown up already trueblue but I dont like this trade either

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Rockets/Clippers are talking

I really don't know what they are talking. I heard that Rockets were interested in Brand and Odom, but Rockets wanted to keep Yao Ming.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hitman</b>!
There are very few players in the NBA, and NO players making his salary, that the Rockets would trade for Yao. None.

Yao Ming is a future Shaq/ Jordan. He will be dominating the leauge for the next 13 years. You know how every team is scrambling to come up with an answer for Shaq?

That is how is will be with Yao.

Hitman
lol. good one. :laugh:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Yes, I feel like quite the foolz for my statement. 2 solid games, waiting for more.

-Petey

1 - 15 of 15 Posts