1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
alright.. what did he say?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Rice said the buzz going around the arena tonight is that Portland has agreed to a trade tonight.... hopefully more details at the post game tonight....

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
WHAT DID HE SAY??? WHO WAS INVOLVED??

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MAS RipCity</b>!
anyone heard anything else, i need to know.
LMAO Mike really stirred things up didnt he...Im searchin all over tryin to find some light to this lol

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MAS RipCity</b>!
guy on oregonlive said sheed for delk,eddy,jamison...good deal if true...need hustle and depth.
Really? Was there a rumor about this specific deal before tonight? It's a new one to me.

It just goes to show that it's rarely the deals that you hear about that actually happen - it's the ones that you never hear about that are consummated.

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Blazerfan024</b>!
I Really wish i had ESPN insider because they have like 2 reports P-town went after Mcgrady i want to read them :(
The two reports are available elsewhere. One is from the Oregonian the other day and the other is from an Orlando paper this morning.

It's exciting to think about getting McGrady, but it's not going to happen.

Ed O.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Ed O</b>!

The two reports are available elsewhere. One is from the Oregonian the other day and the other is from an Orlando paper this morning.

It's exciting to think about getting McGrady, but it's not going to happen.

Ed O.
Thanx..

I was just dreaming i think i woke up now :(

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sheed's as good as gone, I fear. The PHX broadcast showed a CU of him just before the end of the first half, and man, he looked pretty downcast. Vacant.
A far-off look that spoke volumes. I think with his relative immaturity comes an inability to mask his emotions well.

I think he really wants to remain a Blazer, but is resigned to his fate.

·
Registered
731 Posts
The phoenix announcers (who were actually probably the best local announcers I've herd) replayed a clip in slow-mo showing sheed getting up during one of the blazer's fast breaks.. and he was hopping around in excitement... injured ankle my butt

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yeah, I saw that too.

Ludicrous, to say the least.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Like Colin Cowherd mentioned on the 11pm news... Sheed has missed four freakin' games with a lightly sprained ankle. Cmon. Is the ankle sprained or severed? One word for Sheed: Wussy. Seriously.

Maybe Nash is just awating Sheed's return to health so he can be dealt and pass another teams pyschial... ??

·
Registered
300 Posts
Originally posted by <b>yangsta</b>!
The phoenix announcers (who were actually probably the best local announcers I've herd) replayed a clip in slow-mo showing sheed getting up during one of the blazer's fast breaks.. and he was hopping around in excitement... injured ankle my butt
Did you see Sheed shakin' hands with the PHX guys after the buzzer? He looked like he was saying his last goodbyes to (who I think was) Tim Gurgurich. (sp?) It was just a few seconds, but it really looked like he knew he was gone.

Weird. Something's gotta give.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts