Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that Minnesotta would only have talks with the Nets if we traded VC and Richard Jefferson, in the general forum a Minnesotta fan said they want young players and draft picks coming from a Nets fan would Vince Carter and Nenad Kristic be enough? Add in a second rounder? Thanks.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Honestly, the easiest way to make this trade done would to involve VC and RJ. I honestly would want RJ and Kristic, along with some other players... It is not that clean. If it were VC and Kristic, you would have to include like 2 first round picks...

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Well, those picks aren't gonna be of much value anyways. No need for another Ndudi Ebi or Paul Grant. And as for VC and RJ, don't we already have Wally, Hassell, and McCants there? And that'll leave us with what, Griffin, Kandi, and Madsen at PF/C? Just doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the input, how bout VC Kristic and 1 first rounder instead of 2? Jefferson a slasher is also a good defender and gets out on the break, Kristic is a good center coming off the bench for your team improving day by day, we have the Clippers first rounder as well as ours you could have whichever is higher

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Honestly if VC would be involved, I would only be happy with 2 firsts because of VC's history of injury.. But I shouldn't speak for our front office... We never know what they are doing.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't see us giving up 2 first rounders how bout VC, Kristic a first rounder and...Linton Joghnson?

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Like I said earlier, the 30th pick in the draft is not something that has alot of value. Linton Johnson has no value either. This is Kevin Garnett we're talking about. It's gonna take VC, RJ, Krstic, picks, and a KG trade demand for anything to happen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts