Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love this trade, what do you think? Could be possible to obtain other player like Daniels or Barry.

This deal could be nice for Hawks. We could start Nazr at C.

Murray/Diaw/Jackson/Reef/Nazr

I would try to trade Terry for Kaman for example. Comments?

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
That would be 1 sweet deal for us. Radmanovic I would also love to have.... I dont see the need of Barry or Daniels. And I would like to see JT dealt on draft day to a team like NYC...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Flip Murray to play the point? i doubt that it would work. Diaw has a PG mentality but i still think that what the team need the most is a really PG and not a scorer like Murray. I would like to trade terry for earl watson .

Theo Ratliff .......... 1/21/99 7 $57 million '06.

i don't know many teams that would be interested by this contract...

Earl Watson ........... 7/19/02 3 $3.96 million '05

Still one year to wait!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Exactly! As you can have some doubts about Murray playing the point, that is why I would like to include Daniels on the deal. Anyway Murray combined with Diaw would work, Diaw can guard bigger guards and help on point guard position. Murray is better than Terry and is still improving, Terry has reached his limit in this team. Clippers would take him as they need a PG.

I like also the idea of getting Watson, I think that is a good player but no way Memphis would take Terry. The option would be to trade Ratliff and Vaughn for Watson and Battier or Swift.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
If they trade Murray, they will keep Daniels. Daniels has been on a roll for them while Murray has struggled. You take away both from them and they have less depth which they WILL NOT want. I would play Flip at the point until the draft, and then trade whatever for the #1 PG in the draft.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Earl Watson would be a good pickup because Memphis already has another athletic PG in development, Troy Bell. I would ditch Terry for another PG and keep Ratliff if possible. Getting Barry or Antonio Daniels would not be bad. I'm not too sold on Flip Murray because he is more of an undersized 2 guard than a point guard. Picking up Flip would be like having Jason Terry again.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JarvisHayes24</b>!
That would be 1 sweet deal for us. Radmanovic I would also love to have.... I dont see the need of Barry or Daniels. And I would like to see JT dealt on draft day to a team like NYC...
How low of a pick would it take to get JT from the hawks?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts