Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!

a BLOCKBUSTER IS IN WORKS BETWEEN Bulls-gs-Por,see sportsline.com and espn insider confirms that

·
Registered
471 Posts
:confused:

i've been online all day at work. i can't find anything like this either. i wish there were more rumors, so let us know if you've seen something concrete.

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
J-rich,TRAVIS OUTLAW and Dampier to chi,Craw and 2004 1st round pick to Portland so Van exel fron Golden STate and AD,Rasheed to Golden State.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Nothing on cbs sportsline. I'd say this is a joke. I'll apologize if it actually happens.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mizenkay</b>!
remember GB?
Thats why everyone was so skeptical. Plus, GB was slick with the "on my way out" line so he didnt have to post a link.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Originally posted by <b>greekbullsfan</b>!
J-rich,TRAVIS OUTLAW and Dampier to chi,Craw and 2004 1st round pick to Portland so Van exel fron Golden STate and AD,Rasheed to Golden State.
If golden state takes on ad and reasheed that is got to be pushing 30 million....

they give jrich (rookie contract), NVE (7-9), Dampier (7-9??)... anyway you look at it the numbers dont add up... i do think i like it though (GS would prolly need to recieve more for giving up jrich and NVE )

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is not a joke i heard it i saw it written and i thought it might interests u.I'm not joking when i'm talking about Bulls,i adore them sorry therefore if this isi ndeed a joke

1 - 20 of 50 Posts