Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would Kenyon martin, Keith Van Horn and Kerry Kittles be enough for KG. Think about it, that is a heck of alot to get for one player who may be on his way out anyway. Don't think about this emotionally. I'd be interested to hear honest opinions on this one. Those guys are almost a starting team, something this team lacks.

·
Registered
450 Posts
i still dont like it because kittles is always injured and is not reliable. how is kg "almost out"? he is like 24 or 25, thats not "almost out"!

·
Registered
71 Posts
The TWolves will not trade KG, their young franchise player for years to come, for a trio of unproven, inconsistent role players. The only way Minnesota will ever lose KG is if they are unable to sign him when he becomes a free agent.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Originally posted by spartansfan223
The TWolves will not trade KG, their young franchise player for years to come, for a trio of unproven, inconsistent role players. The only way Minnesota will ever lose KG is if they are unable to sign him when he becomes a free agent.
agreed

·
Registered
1 Posts
that is obsurd just thinking of trading kg for both teams :upset: ...for both team cuz new jersey loses half there starting lineup and who would trade kg

·
Registered
450 Posts
Originally posted by DMILESKGKB8Q
that is obsurd just thinking of trading kg for both teams :upset: ...for both team cuz new jersey loses half there starting lineup and who would trade kg
there is only one way i would trade kg, is if the nets gave jkidd, kmart, kvh

·
Registered
450 Posts
Originally posted by twolvefan11

Minnesota trades: SF Kevin Garnett (21.2 ppg, 12.1 rpg, 5.2 apg in 39.2 minutes)
Minnesota receives: PF Kenyon Martin (14.9 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 2.6 apg in 34.3 minutes)
PF Keith Van Horn (14.8 ppg, 7.5 rpg, 2.0 apg in 30.4 minutes)
PG Jason Kidd (14.7 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 9.8 apg in 37.3 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +23.2 ppg, +8.0 rpg, and +9.2 apg.

New Jersey trades: PF Kenyon Martin (14.9 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 2.6 apg in 34.3 minutes)
New Jersey receives: SF Kevin Garnett (21.2 ppg, 12.1 rpg, 5.2 apg in 81 games)
Change in team outlook: -23.2 ppg, -8.0 rpg, and -9.2 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Due to Minnesota and New Jersey being over the cap, the 15% trade rule is invoked. Minnesota and New Jersey had to be no more than 115% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts

Minnesota trades: SF Kevin Garnett (21.2 ppg, 12.1 rpg, 5.2 apg in 39.2 minutes)
Minnesota receives: PF Kenyon Martin (14.9 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 2.6 apg in 34.3 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +23.2 ppg, +8.0 rpg, and +9.2 apg.

New Jersey trades: PF Kenyon Martin (14.9 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 2.6 apg in 34.3 minutes)
New Jersey receives: SF Kevin Garnett (21.2 ppg, 12.1 rpg, 5.2 apg in 81 games)
Change in team outlook: -23.2 ppg, -8.0 rpg, and -9.2 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Due to Minnesota and New Jersey being over the cap, the 15% trade rule is invoked. Minnesota and New Jersey had to be no more than 115% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
And that is not going to happen because without Kidd the Nets are nothing.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
And once again KG finds himself by himself on a team with nobody except him

·
Registered
293 Posts

How good do you think garnett is? Why would the nets trade a possible MVP for a selfish whiner who gets way overpaid? Kidd is the heart and soul of the Nets.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Originally posted by g-dog-rice

How good do you think garnett is? Why would the nets trade a possible MVP for a selfish whiner who gets way overpaid? Kidd is the heart and soul of the Nets.
why would kidd want to be on a team when hes the only good player, if i were him and wanted a ring, i would go to a team that knows how to win!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts

why would kidd want to be on a team when hes the only good player, if i were him and wanted a ring, i would go to a team that knows how to win!
So you think Kidd would rather be on the Wolves( without KG on it) than the Nets.

Am i hearing this right?

I agree with you that i wouldnt trade KG to the Nets unless Kidd is involved

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>g-dog-rice</b>!

I personally would like to know how is KG Selfish. I dont understand what he has ever done as a player to be called selfish. HIs whole career he has been told he was unselfish

1 - 14 of 14 Posts