Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a rumor that Detroit will send Okur,Campbell and Rebraca to Golden State for Eric Dambier.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Do you have a link? Because that really isn't a good trade for the Pistons. Yes, Dampier is playing very well this season (12ppg, 11rpg), but they lose all of their depth at C.

If there really are talks going on between the teams, I'm assuming the deal is more like Campbell and Rebraca for Dampier, or Campbell, Okur and Davis for Dampier.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
If there really are talks going on between the teams, I'm assuming the deal is more like Campbell and Rebraca for Dampier, or Campbell, Okur and Davis for Dampier.
Hubert Davis was cut. Anyway, I don't see the Pistons doing this. They are playing very good basketball as of late, and a trade like this will shake things up too much. And what would the Warriors gain out of this? A center who can only play 20 minutes a game, a nobody, and Okur, who they wouldn't have enough money to re-sign come summer anyway?

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
If we lose Campbell, Zelly and Memo (3 Bigs) and get Dampier (1 Big) does that mean Darko will be in the rotation?

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I dont see the Pistons trading Memo.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jvanbusk</b>!
I think we should make it fair by throwing in Darko, Ben and two future first round draft picks.
What?!?! That's not fair at all. Maybe just one future first rounder.

;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts