Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in a trade with the Nets what would be of value to your team? A sg, pg, sf or do you just want draft picks?
of top I think a first round draft pick and Zoran Plananic a pg, sg, sf combo with a year left on his contract please respond. congratulations on your first win BTW

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
How about Stephan Jackson for him back, better than losing him at the end of the season for nothing.

Reactions: PaCeRhOLiC

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Or even a Al+Delk+Ivey+Donta Smith for Marc Jackson+McInnis+Zoran+Antoine Wright and the clippers draft pick...

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Kyle Korver- future 1st rounder- current 2nd rounder- salary considerations (Eating Al's contract) for Al Harrington?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
TheATLien said:
Why do you people want to trade Al?

So John Thomas can start at PF? Al Harrington is averaging over 18 and 8.
No, John isn't good enough to start at PF, but Atlanta have Marvin and Josh Smith for some reason, right? One of them will be the future starting PF (I guess that they didn't draft Marvin to be a bench player forever, nor want to put Josh definitely on the bench, right?)

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I think that trading Harrington for center would be smart.. but there isn't too many teams that would trade their center for power forward because there are so few good centers in the L.

Instead of getting center I think Harrington will likely to be traded for some point guard like Earl Boykins...... we'll see..

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Sixerfanforlife said:
Kyle Korver- future 1st rounder- current 2nd rounder- salary considerations (Eating Al's contract) for Al Harrington?
So the Hawks get ANOTHER Small Forward? Hah!

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
I dont like the idea of trade Al, If someone has to go is Josh Childress, no room for him and if u want make a nice package put him with Josh Smith and try to land a Center / point guard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts