Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The man is constantly injured and will forever be considered a loser. If the nets want to win a championship then the only way to achieve this goal is to trade Vince Carter. The man has made it it to the second round of the playoffs once and lost. Getting a power forward for him would propel this team to achieve great things. Vince is not a team player and never will be. What a loser

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
No, Vince quit on his team (Raptors). He always excused himself from games from time to time when he had a minor injury, where VC made a big deal about it and said it was a major injury and he had to recover from it. If the reason for trading VC is his injury proneness, then you haven't watched him much.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
VinceIsLoco said:
The man is constantly injured and will forever be considered a loser. If the nets want to win a championship then the only way to achieve this goal is to trade Vince Carter. The man has made it it to the second round of the playoffs once and lost. Getting a power forward for him would propel this team to achieve great things. Vince is not a team player and never will be. What a loser

Wow where did this come from? How did u conclude that vince is not a team player? you obviously don't know anything about vince. i shouldn't even be replying to this nonsense.. this is just a waste of time... petey can you delete this thread? it will generate the same fire that happened in the other thread.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I'd give him time to establish himself for his first full year outside Toronto until I believe any stereotypes made about him. Vince played at an MVP level for the 2nd half of last year, which could carry over into this year. Plus he hadn't had Jason Kidd and Richard Jefferson to work with in Toronto.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
VinceIsLoco said:
Wow.. This just came out of the blue. You shouldn't call Vince loco you should call yourself loco if you want to trade him. No offense, but seriously why do you want to get rid of Vince Carter out of all the players on our roster?

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
The first 3 letters in your username starts with Vince and you dissing him? weird.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
VC_15 said:
Wow where did this come from? How did u conclude that vince is not a team player? you obviously don't know anything about vince. i shouldn't even be replying to this nonsense.. this is just a waste of time... petey can you delete this thread? it will generate the same fire that happened in the other thread.
I agree. I think this thread will just cause divisiveness. :cry:

As for me, I am very happy that we have 3 great players (JKidd, VC and RJ), an upcoming force (Kristic) and a hardworking Collins. These people are not perfect, have their flaws, but I believe all players do. Their asset to the team cant be measured. The bench has a lot of room for improvement, and I hope that it will make progress soon. Its not a perfect team, far from that in fact, but its good now and it has the potential to be even greater. :cheers: :clap:

Go Nets! :cheers:

·
Banned
845 Posts
If we are getting KG back or some other amzing allstar at that level...yes....if not... no

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Your assesment of vince is so off that I think your just trolling.

But If we could get back a shooter and a serious PF, than I wouldnt rule it out

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Hbwoy said:
Cant you notice the sarcasm in the post
Yeah I did too, thats why i take my previous comments in this thread back.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Delete this entire thread

I'm home for the weekend and have the password to my bball boards account saved on my computer at school. My three roommates are retarded Knicks fans and they must have posted this.

If you're reading Alex, Mike, and Norm... go watch some more Mebury. :)

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Oh, nevermind.

I thought he meant loco like crazy.

Sarcasm is a ***** in print

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Never mind again.

·
Registered
267 Posts
VinceIsLoco said:
Ohh man the guy is hurt like 2 times and everyone says he is always hurt, he is the NETS. team

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Air Fly said:
I say trash it, mods? :biggrin:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree. :greatjob:

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
Careful with your password, man!

They could have posted something mean about Marla! :curse: