Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AD+JC for Caron Bulter+EJ.
JC gives them a dynamic young backcourt with wade. both are interchangeable at PG/SG and AD gives them a true center on east. so odom can play his more natural position

davis
grant
odom
wade
JC

very good team

and we will have
kirk
jones
bulter
chandler
curry very good team too

good deal for both teams?

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I like it.but what bothers me the most is we have no idea if CB bounces back,Jones for A.D part is nice for us though.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well bulter is still about 4x better than what we have on 3 now, and jones is as good as JC for now.

i believe the salary matches too. and it makes good sense for both teams to make the trade.

·
The Snake
6,527 Posts
This is actually a damn good trade. Wade would be short for the 2, but JC's height at the 1 balances it out. They can put Odom at the 3, Grant at the 4, and AD at the 5. We get a legitimate scorer in E. Jones and Caron Butler who is really 4x better than Ronald Dupree. If we can get Okafor in the draft then we are looking mighty good.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
The Bulls can't trade AD because he was recently traded (to us...)

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
i agree...its a good trade for us...Ad makes about as much as Jones, but he fills more of a need for us...Caron and Ej fill huge holes for u and this trade gives curry more pt to show his stuff

·
Banned
780 Posts
thats not a good trade ppl if we are going to use jones as our #1,by this time next yr we all will be askin for a Jones trade bc he's not getting it done for us just like we all did with rose.JRich is the only way to go here..

the only way i would trade JC for a old vet like Jones is if we had a younger SG to replace him with.like this we do the trade you guys talkin about then turn around and trade EC and whatever else for JRich and whatever else move Jones to SF and JRich at SG...true we woundt have a true/good C but hey this season has went down the tubes anyways.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
If that deal wouldn't put the Bulls in the playoff hunt, I don't know what they would do. Good trade for both teams, very nice trade.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by <b>bulls</b>!
thats not a good trade ppl if we are going to use jones as our #1,by this time next yr we all will be askin for a Jones trade bc he's not getting it done for us just like we all did with rose.JRich is the only way to go here..

the only way i would trade JC for a old vet like Jones is if we had a younger SG to replace him with.like this we do the trade you guys talkin about then turn around and trade EC and whatever else for JRich and whatever else move Jones to SF and JRich at SG...true we woundt have a true/good C but hey this season has went down the tubes anyways.
what make u think Jrich will be a good no.1 option? and why would the warriors trade Jrich? and lets not forget we also get caron bulter who has the potential to be a star 2/3 player.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts