Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well me and my brother were talking about this, I would just like to hear your opinions in this to see if its possible...

Ok well here is the trade...

We trade Paul Pierce, Antione Walker, and 2 first rounders to Cleveland for Lebron James and Zydrunas Ilgauskas.

Lebron said he would like to be traded if they don't do well in the playoffs...

Also the 2 first round picks mite not hurt us either because we have such a young team...

opinions?

·
Where he belongs...
3,814 Posts
impossible...salaries dont match at all...the salaries have to be within 15% of each other...toine and paul make about 27 mill combined where lebron is making 3 mill and i dont know what z is making but it definetly isnt enough to come within 15% of 27

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
#1AntoineWalkerFan said:
lebron is making 3 mill

U sure hes making only 3 million? if so well his sponsors are pretty much is big and only big money maker....

·
Registered
971 Posts
AoK-TripleDouble said:
Ok well me and my brother were talking about this, I would just like to hear your opinions in this to see if its possible...

We trade Paul Pierce, Antione Walker, and 2 first rounders to Cleveland for Lebron James and Zydrunas Ilgauskas.

Also the 2 first round picks mite not hurt us either because we have such a young team...

opinions?
where did you hear that?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Cleveland trades: C Zydrunas Ilgauskas (17.2 ppg, 8.7 rpg, 1.3 apg in 33.8 minutes)
PG Eric Snow (3.9 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 3.8 apg in 22.3 minutes)
SF LeBron James (26.8 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 7.2 apg in 42.0 minutes)
Cleveland receives: PF Antoine Walker (19.5 ppg, 9.1 rpg, 3.5 apg in 38.8 minutes)
SF Paul Pierce (21.5 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 4.2 apg in 36.1 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -6.9 ppg, -2.0 rpg, and -4.6 apg.
2 1st round draft picks
Boston trades: PF Antoine Walker (19.5 ppg, 9.1 rpg, 3.5 apg in 38.8 minutes)
Boston receives: C Zydrunas Ilgauskas (17.2 ppg, 8.7 rpg, 1.3 apg in 33.8 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +6.9 ppg, +2.0 rpg, and +4.6 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My brother told me, they have been talking about that on Celtics Blog...my brother is BostonFan23 on there.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TONYALLEN42 said:
Cleveland trades: C Zydrunas Ilgauskas (17.2 ppg, 8.7 rpg, 1.3 apg in 33.8 minutes)
Cleveland receives: PF Antoine Walker (19.5 ppg, 9.1 rpg, 3.5 apg in 38.8 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -6.9 ppg, -2.0 rpg, and -4.6 apg.
2 1st round draft picks
Boston trades: PF Antoine Walker (19.5 ppg, 9.1 rpg, 3.5 apg in 38.8 minutes)
Boston receives: C Zydrunas Ilgauskas (17.2 ppg, 8.7 rpg, 1.3 apg in 33.8 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +6.9 ppg, +2.0 rpg, and +4.6 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

yes but would U like the trade?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
AoK-TripleDouble said:
My brother told me, they have been talking about that on Celtics Blog...my brother is BostonFan23 on there.
Oh invite him and a bunch of his pals from there to BBB.net, they can post in both!

Latz.

-Joe C.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
I would give up everything for LeBron. He's a great player now, and he's only going to get better.

I'd give Antoine, Paul, and a young guy or two plus draft picks for him.

LeBron to Jefferson. Ah...sweet.

But it won't ever happen.

Now Antoine, Paul, others + picks for Garnett would also be great. :p.

·
Where he belongs...
3,814 Posts
this is an impossible trade so its really a mute point...as i said b4 the sallaries r completely off no matter how many picks we throw in...lebron is still in his rookie contract which pays him 3.4ish million a yr for his first 3 years...this means that this trade will never ever happen no matter how much either team would want to do it...plus lebron isnt goin anywhere unless its after next year in free agency

...well actually if they throw in snow it would work i believe...but i dont see lebron goin anywhere cleveland fans would burn down gund arena if it happened

·
Registered
218 Posts
AoK-TripleDouble said:

opinions?
I can't see that ever happening.

Then again I couldn't see the Lakers ever trading Shaq, so you never know.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I agree with Agoo - there's no way Cleveland trades Lebron purely because of ticket sales. the only way Lebron gets out of Cleveland is by finishing out his contract.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts