Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trade deadline is coming and it is always a good time to take advantage of teams looking for playoffs help.we need a change in personal,and got to start prepering for next season.

trade #1

Bulls trade A.D,JC and Chris J

Dallas trades Antoine Jamison,Tony Delk and Marquis Daniels

Dallas Get a Banger and a lot of good man to man D,the reason they don't make it in playoffs year after year.JC is a nice replacment for AJ scoring.for bulls we get a sf that can score and a sg that can defend.Marquis is an upgrade to CJ.

trade #2

Bulls trade A.D,JC and Fizer

Heat trade EJ,Caron and Woods

Heat need a C and PG.Bulls need a SG (that plays both sides of court)and a sf.Heat have playoffs chance.

oops,pressed submit b4 end,more trdes to come.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Trade #3

Bulls trade A.D,JC,Brunson,CJ

Memphis trades Battier,Watson,Outlaw and wright and 1st rounder 2005 lottery protected.

Grizs have a good season and also need an inside banger.They also get JC.we get a good SF i think for years to complement Kirks D at backcourt,a good Backup PG and a backup C for Curry.Outlaw is a fighter with a contract one year from expiring.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trade #4

Bulls trade A.D,JC and CJ

Boston trades Rickey Davis,Jiri and chris Mills

Boston need a big man,get JC for RD.for Bulls it's more of replacing bad contracts with good ones.we get guys to play sg and sf,and Mills contract 80% insured

·
Warrior Spirit!
4,216 Posts
I really hope I'm speaking for every Bulls fan when I say that there is no way in hell we want Ricky Davis.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Originally posted by <b>CiMa</b>!
I really hope I'm speaking for every Bulls fan when I say that there is no way in hell we want Ricky Davis.
:yes:

I would hope so.

I don't see any of these deals happening. AD would be very hard to move. The only way I see it happening is if we take back a worse contract, such as Eddie Jones or Brian Grant. The same applies to ERob and probably JYD as well.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trade #4

Bulls trade JC,A.D and CJ and a lottery protected 1st rounder

Sonics trade Potapenko,J.James,Radman and Frahm

Sonics give us 2 overpaid useless C's and get one overpaid usefull C in A.D.they need a banger.JC for Radman.Bulls get a sg in Frahm,good shooter,good D.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts