Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Transfers

2114 Views 12 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  delicious
It appears Richmond will lose Monty Sanders to transfer. If everyone else comes back that gives us 4 scholarship players to go along with 6 freshmen. Looks like another long year unless the freshmen shine.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Spiderfan said:
It appears Richmond will lose Monty Sanders to transfer. If everyone else comes back that gives us 4 scholarship players to go along with 6 freshmen. Looks like another long year unless the freshmen shine.
Maybe he'll join Iti at New Mexico State. He's going to bring them a National Championship you know.
rumor mill on campus and the bandwagon is that isiah carson is transferring to bowling green.
Local sportsannouncer reported Monty will transfer to UNCW.
bonatool said:
rumor mill on campus and the bandwagon is that isiah carson is transferring to bowling green.
bonatool, or any other Bonas fan for that matter, any other rumors going around? There is a more in depth rumor on the FU board (www.fordhamfans.com) by a poster who regularly says he has some friends at Bonas. It involves more players than just Carson. I do not feel it right to bring this rumor over hear without knowing how real it is, so I ask you guys. I would post this on your board, but I do not know the address of it any longer due to the board meltdown.
Carson sounds like a legitimate rumor. Have heard some other rumblings about more players transfering, but I do not think this will be true. I think its just individuals grumbling because we had a bad record again this season and the fact that the last 2 seasons we have had a couple of transfers.
magnusbu said:
Carson sounds like a legitimate rumor. Have heard some other rumblings about more players transfering, but I do not think this will be true. I think its just individuals grumbling because we had a bad record again this season and the fact that the last 2 seasons we have had a couple of transfers.
Carson is a done deal, Transfering for sure, most likely to Bowling Green in his home state of Ohio.
Hell, maybe he'll come to UD now that Cripe and Alvarez are leaving.
Doctor Bluff said:
Hell, maybe he'll come to UD now that Cripe and Alvarez are leaving.

I think you guys can do a lot better then Isiah Carson.
Joseph Mbang is headed to Rhody. All I've heard about this kid is nothing but praise. Some say he can step in right away to help the team. If he is what people say he is, then Rhody found a gem.
UD40 said:
Joseph Mbang is headed to Rhody. All I've heard about this kid is nothing but praise. Some say he can step in right away to help the team. If he is what people say he is, then Rhody found a gem.

Ive personally seen him play, this kid is going to be one of the more explosive players in the conference next year. He has a great first step, and can jump through the roof, he should be a starter from day one at Rhoddy, he is going to be a heck of a player.
UD40 said:
Where is he coming from?
MinutemenDynasty said:
Where is he coming from?

I believe he is from Cameroon, then most recently MCC, Monroe Community College in Rochester NY.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.