Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
troy hudson scored a career-high 30 points vs the nets averaged 9.0 ppg and shot 429 from three ponint range in 1997 -98 in 22 games for yakima and sioxs falls of the cba made his nba debut.
is southern illlinois all-time leader in the three pointers made 225

so you see troy hudson is a better shoter

jason willams
fg% 382
ft% 792
3p% 295

troy hudson
fg% 434
ft% 876
3p% 353

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hudson is better

Hudson is better only because of his NBA experience. While I am not a big J.Will fan, he will pass a good chunk of the PG's in the NBA (including Hudson) during his first season. I believe he will ultimately be an all-star, but doubt he will go as "great".

Bully

Gotta fake the funk on a nasty dunk

·
Registered
42 Posts
those are stats in diff leagues,you cant compare cba,nba and college with a guy who only has ncaa stats let jwill get started then we'll see but i can gurantee jwill will at least have better ppg avg then hudson by the time yr is up

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no XXXXX (<font color=blue>Please do not call other posters names! Not acceptable. - TR )</font>i got those stats at nba .com i compared the two players to day

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I think Hudson is a hard working player who plays way above his talent level while JWill is a bit of a slacker who has only shown small flashes of his talent. I'm thinking Jerry West will be an incredible influence on him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts