Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
potential is not a thing that leaves...Tskitshvilla has as much as he did before. which is enough for him to be a future star if developed correctly

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts
Tsakalidis is horrible....h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e!

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
And a follow up question, who has more potential, Nene, or Kevin Willis?

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RoddneyThaRippa</b>!

No, you're a disease!!!!
I was saying nothign about either player. I didn't really care for the thread topic, but thought the joke needed to be made. I also thought it would be understand by all. I guess I was wrong.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jdg</b>!

I was saying nothign about either player. I didn't really care for the thread topic, but thought the joke needed to be made. I also thought it would be understand by all. I guess I was wrong.
I'm a little bit sensitive about Skita. I jumped the gun. I'm wrong, not you.

By the way, the joke was funny.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
I just don't understand why when someone like Skita or Darko comes into the NBA at a very young age, everyone knows he's going to be a project and says "Just give him three years, then he'll be really good." Then many of these same people give up on the guy and call him a bust when he has played much less than that.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jdg</b>!

And I wasn't calling you a disease, I was just expounding on the fact that I have no reading comprehension.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.