Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,983 Posts
I'm assuming the Dude meant over streaming ESPN+. You would think the "worldwide leader in sports" would have direct to smart TV apps that don't involve 3rd party devices. Especially since they've bundled with Disney+ and Hulu, which do both have smart TV apps. If Google, Peacock, Amazon, can all have incredible apps what's the holdup with ESPN?
Isn't ESPN+ in the Hulu App? The last time I streamed ESPN+ from a non-TV device it was ESPN3...

· Registered
2,983 Posts
I cut cable about 7 years ago and have zero regrets. I first used a roll and then switched to a fire stick. I can see most vcu games (missed last night because I don’t have cbs sports) and other A10 teams. The only thing I’m missing is Oriole games, but that has more to do with mlb and masn. All in all, I’ll never go back to cable.
I had a Roku Ultra (box) before a smart TV, now I take it with me to hotels and use it to get Netflix, Prime, and Hulu.

I found I was only using cable for ESPN, ESPN2, NBCSN, & CBSSN. So when FIOS said those 4 channels would be $350 a month, I said I'm outta here...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts