Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Grant has had a couple killer gameplans against Ford the last year or two that have totally messed the Bills up. Not sure if it says more about Grant or Ford though.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Grant has had a couple killer gameplans against Ford the last year or two that have totally messed the Bills up. Not sure if it says more about Grant or Ford though.
Grant had the Billikens number last night. The Billikens could have collapsed at any point, but didn’t, making it look like a close game in the final score. I look forward to the return match at Chaifetz. Congrats to the Flyers.

·
Piker
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
I have watched about four of GDub's games this year. I know I know. I am a glutton for punishment. Anyway, I am surprised at how poor they are on the defensive side. That is about sitting down. About effort. Also, Bamisile just does not get enough shots. Their offense needs to run through him. He is highly effective yet Bishop continues to be a ball stopper. Heck Bamisile was 5-9 last night while Bishop took 17 shots and Freeman 13. Not the way to go. In my opinion Basimile and Lindo need to touch the ball every possession. Coach Christian's biggest mistake was going with Bishop over Jamir Nelson Jr. Nelson is a true point but he did not get time and transferred.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Tons of tequila hate. You have to make something with tequila. And it has to be good tequila. Silver is better. And no fake bullshit HFCS mixers, if you make a margarita, buy the limes, buy the lemons, and squeeze them. Agave or a pure cane syrup for sweetness. Splash of grand marnier or cointreau. Kosher salt.
This seems like a lot of work just to drink Tequila.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts