Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Is anyone else having problems with this forum? I had a hell of a time signing on and the words "Basketball Forum in orange letters up above are obliterating just about everything. I'm not sure if some settings changed on my laptop or if it's something that everyone's experiencing.
I couldn't even start a new friggin' thread to post this question.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Is anyone else having problems with this forum? I had a hell of a time signing on and the words "Basketball Forum in orange letters up above are obliterating just about everything. I'm not sure if some settings changed on my laptop or if it's something that everyone's experiencing.
I couldn't even start a new friggin' thread to post this question.
All seems ok for me. What OS and browser are you using?

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
I'm on a work computer. The OS is Windows 7 and the browser is Chrome. I've also tried it on Firefox. Same thing.
Most likely just a coincidence, but Windows 7 went end of life today. It is one of those situations where I am sitting here saying that there is no way it could be that, but it is such a crazy coincidence that I can't fully ignore it.

I am not having any issues on Windows 7 w/ Chrome. I don't have FF on that machine, so could not check that.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts