21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Is that you, Snooches?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Dayton is good. Very good. My only concern is VCU has made them look a little skittish against frenetic D. But this is a real good basketball team. I think 18-0 is on the table.
Chatman didn’t handle the pressure well and Obi had 5 turnovers somehow. Despite having 20 turnovers, the Flyers scored 79 points against a good defensive team. This team’s offensive efficiency is what makes it so much different from past squads. They score a lot of points and can put points on the board quickly.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Chatman didn’t handle the pressure well and Obi had 5 turnovers somehow. Despite having 20 turnovers, the Flyers scored 79 points against a good defensive team. This team’s offensive efficiency is what makes it so much different from past squads. They score a lot of points and can put points on the board quickly.
I've already penciled you in at 31-3, #3 in the MidWest regional. Book it.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
So now you have me wondering if you’re f-ing with me, or you fell and hit your head, or being serious.
I was being silly, but on paper I don't see where a slip-up is going to occur. At VCU maybe? Against most of the league the Flyers can show up with their B game and still comfortably walk out with a W. At SLU, at Richmond, at URI, at VCU are the only 4 games where you think they probably need to be on point.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I was being silly, but on paper I don't see where a slip-up is going to occur. At VCU maybe? Against most of the league the Flyers can show up with their B game and still comfortably walk out with a W. At SLU, at Richmond, at URI, at VCU are the only 4 games where you think they probably need to be on point.
Even those games I think their B game is enough.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Uhh, they play the Bonnies next week so pencil that L in now

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Dayton is good. Very good. My only concern is VCU has made them look a little skittish against frenetic D. But this is a real good basketball team. I think 18-0 is on the table.
I see what you did there.

Yeah, Dayton is a mortal lock to go 18-0. Also, the Bonnies two-game losing streak starts now!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I agree they can handle it, but having 5 away games against NET top 63 at this point in the season is amazing.
I was going to comment on the NET rankings. Dayton top 10 and another three teams that are really close to top 50. I think the Bonnies will finish up in the top 100, and if Davidson rights the ship and finishes strong.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts