Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Piker
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like 3 yawners today with 3 home wins. We will see if that holds. As for me, I’ll be watching that Flyers game on my dumb TV.
Interesting you think they will be yawners. I think they will be hard fought games. You never know who will show up for UMass although they do not have a bad loss. They beat SLU and even in the OOC they lost to decent teams and beat some good teams. I feel like Matt Cross is the guy VCU needs o keep under wraps. I worry that VCU might be out of it after the Friday win at UD and an upcoming Friday night game at UR. This team cannot afford to sleep on anyone. I don't think that they will by the way. They know UMass is good.

· Piker
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have the ESPN+ thing, but that's unusual for it not to carry VCU.
VCU is on NBC Sports digital. UR/Bona was on NBC Sports digital on Saturday.

UR is also on MASN tonight,

· Piker
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I don't have those either.
So I'll just have to wait until you visit the Robins to watch it all on the Deuce.
Tickets are available according to ESPN for $123. :oops:
You do have access to NBC Sports. All you have to do is google NBC Sports and click the game link.

· Piker
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The rise of easy online gambling has created a mess that is only going to get worse. I have nothing against gambling, but at the end of the day you're putting money on the outcome of a ballgame played by 20yo kids. If you can't handle losing, don't bet.
I used to use a bookie back in the day to bet on sports. I quit years ago. Only gambling I do these days is some poker from time to time. I go in with a set amount that I am OK with losing and play from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts