Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
583 Posts
Interesting you think they will be yawners. I think they will be hard fought games. You never know who will show up for UMass although they do not have a bad loss. They beat SLU and even in the OOC they lost to decent teams and beat some good teams. I feel like Matt Cross is the guy VCU needs o keep under wraps. I worry that VCU might be out of it after the Friday win at UD and an upcoming Friday night game at UR. This team cannot afford to sleep on anyone. I don't think that they will by the way. They know UMass is good.
You bring up valid points as always A.A. Maybe it was still too early in the morning for me when I posted that. UMASS May be the most inconsistent team in the conference. I’m still smarting from the hurting they put on my Billikens. Of course if the Rams of Richmond destroy them at home tonight, I will accuse your posting here as Coach speak.

· Registered
583 Posts
Hmmm. Maybe I was wrong. No yawners in the first half. I took A.A.s advice and got the NBC sports app on my iPad. So I was able to watch the Rams of Richmond on my iPad while I watched the Flyers on my dumb TV. I expect the Minutemen to fade in the second half without Fernandez and on the road. Can’t see the Rams of Kingston keeping it this close in the second half either. The Wildcats? Could they hand the Flyers their second consecutive home loss? Stay tuned.

· Registered
583 Posts
So the Rams of Kingston and Wildcats games didn’t turn out to be yawners, but the home teams predictably win. The second half of that Rams of Richmond game though? A total yawner. A,A, in his comments this morning was channeling Rhodes’ coach speak. Congrats to the Rams of Richmond though. A great second half and sole possession (tie breaker) of first place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts