Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Piker
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I feel bad for Evans. It is just not his year and that looked like another concussion tonight. I like VCU's young guys. They bring good energy.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I feel bad for Evans. It is just not his year and that looked like another concussion tonight. I like VCU's young guys. They bring good energy.
I stopped watching at halftime, so I didn't realize he got hurt again.

I do feel bad for him. He's pressing a lot and honestly, I think between the two achilles tears and the knee injury last year that he just doesn't have the speed or explosiveness anymore. Hopefully the concussion issues don't have any long-term affect on him.

·
Piker
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I stopped watching at halftime, so I didn't realize he got hurt again.

I do feel bad for him. He's pressing a lot and honestly, I think between the two achilles tears and the knee injury last year that he just doesn't have the speed or explosiveness anymore. Hopefully the concussion issues don't have any long-term affect on him.
On the replay you can see a player came down on his neck so it was not a concussion. He will play at La Salle. In my opinion the offense plays with more freedom when Hyland is in the game.

·
Registered
924 Posts
On the replay you can see a player came down on his neck so it was not a concussion. He will play at La Salle. In my opinion the offense plays with more freedom when Hyland is in the game.
Good to hear on Evans. And I'm with you on Bones, two different looking offenses depending on who is out there.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Glad to hear he will be ok and will play in the next game.
Just coming off a concussion, trying to take that charge might not have been the wisest of moves, but it is hard to stop doing what is in your nature.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts