1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Piker
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
The always exciting Lumber Liquidators game !

·
Piker
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will the battle of Richmond eventually be looked at as an NCAA Tourney elimination game?
It is an important game at the half way point. If you view the remaining schedule you will find that VCU has a tough road with lots of tough away games that are all basically Q1 and Q2 games. So in regards to NCAA bids it helps but of course it is always hard to get those as wins. I guess I kind of like that because building a profile with OOC and tough A10 games is important but it always causes me to drink more.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
If son-of-son-of havoc takes a break in the last 10 minutes, maybe we can cover.

·
Piker
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is quiet in here. I began my night with a pint and a shot of bourbon. It was a good night.

·
Piker
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That did not end well.
I thought it began well and ended well. Oh and Bones Hyland needs more than 18 minutes a game.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
So is the hand part of the ball in college basketball? The block by Santos-Silva against Gufstavson looked like it got a good bit of hand, but no call and I think that set the tone for the rest of the half in that VCU was going to take over. I was so intune to the game that I almost forgot I had to get my daughter at a swim practice that ended at 8:30. That's the time I left the house; whoops.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts