1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
The oldest college on campus basketball court still in use...the iconic Rose Hill Gymnasium...the "Prairie."

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Vegas line moved from Duquesne -1 to Davidson -2.5

It will be a good game. Gotta get my wife preoccupied with something so she does not watch the Great British Baking show tonight.

Reactions: PYBonnie05

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
The Vegas line moved from Duquesne -1 to Davidson -2.5

It will be a good game. Gotta get my wife preoccupied with something so she does not watch the Great British Baking show tonight.
Ask her to bake you some scones, crumpets that she can serve you with some jelly and a spot of tea during the game.

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Umm, Fordham wins in a stunner. Give Neubaur extension!

Reactions: njlsufan

·
Registered
6,292 Posts
Holy Schmidt! Fordham wins! Congrats, ace, and the rest of the FU guys.

I am sorry to JAF and our other UD pals, but it’s hard not to feel good for Neubauer and the Bronx Rams tonight.

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holy Schmidt! Fordham wins! Congrats, ace, and the rest of the FU guys.

I am sorry to JAF and our other UD pals, but it’s hard not to feel good for Neubauer and the Bronx Rams tonight.
Yeah, that is my thought too. I am happy for Neubauer and his team played hard. Not sure what is up with Dayton. They are not cutting hard and spacing the floor.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Yeah, that is my thought too. I am happy for Neubauer and his team played hard. Not sure what is up with Dayton. They are not cutting hard and spacing the floor.
Haven’t you heard, they are down to 7 scholarship players, but that’s to make excuses for them!

We had a few guys get hot. Career high 20 for Chris Austin. His previous career high might have been single digits. Dayton was as cold as I have ever seen them and man was whatever they ran on that last possession piss poor. I would have had Crutcher take it the hole, as it did not seem that Fordham could stop that.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
The Top 5 Reasons Dayton Lost to Fordham tonight

#5 Snacks weren't served on the private charter flight and the players were sulking
#4 They only had 7 scholarship players tonight
#3 Dayton didn't have anyone on the floor over 6'6"
#2 Dayton detoured their flight to Philly to pick up some cheesesteaks (of course they were bad)

and the number 1 reason that Dayton lost to Fordham tonight?...
wait for it...
keep reading...
soon all will be revealed...

#1 Fordham was better than them tonight

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Haven’t you heard, they are down to 7 scholarship players, but that’s to make excuses for them!

We had a few guys get hot. Career high 20 for Chris Austin. His previous career high might have been single digits. Dayton was as cold as I have ever seen them and man was whatever they ran on that last possession piss poor. I would have had Crutcher take it the hole, as it did not seem that Fordham could stop that.
There is something really wrong with the Flyer’s. I don’t think it’s the skill level of the players. I thought more than the last play was piss poor.

The FU Rams wanted the game more, and hit big threes when they needed them.

Grant actually ran a walk through at half time. That was one of the most embarrassing moments in UD Basketball that I can remember.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Dayton big man, Jordy Tshimanga played 33 minutes, grabbed 16 rebounds including 6 offensive rebounds yet takes ZERO field goal attempts. Of course the team shooting 17% from 3 doesn't help either. I agree with Jaffie, something other than Obi, (team chemistry?) is missing.

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Does anyone know who got into a scuffle before the game began?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is it time for Fordham and LaSalle fans to ask when Dayton is going to be kicked out of the A10? They are going to be a complete drag on the NET fir the other conference teams!🤣😂

Sorry could not resist. Nice win and effort by Fordham. Not sure what is up with Dayton this year but I am confident they will get it straightened out, certainly by next season and hopefully sooner (like for every game but SBU).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts