Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Dayton looking scary. They will not be a fun out this year.Good to see Bonas get another win. Mason looks the best I've seen since they've been in the A10. La Salle with the W. Tough one for Richmond, but you guys still look solid.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Where are all the "fire Grant" comments?

UD on fire.
I posted on the Dayton board that sometimes the key to coaching is finding talent and getting the talent to play well together. The X’s and O’s don’t matter as much. For the first 5 games, he’s checked both of these boxes.

He’s doing more with less.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I posted on the Dayton board that sometimes the key to coaching is finding talent and getting the talent to play well together. The X’s and O’s don’t matter as much. For the first 5 games, he’s checked both of these boxes.

He’s doing more with less.
i thought that was Schmidt’s job?
Isn‘t it Grant’s job to put them in a position to win?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Archie always put the team in position to win
Not against Buffalo, Syracuse (2nd time around), or Wichita.

Great day for A10. Mason keeps winning and LaSalle over Wright State was unexpected. WSU is very good and were picked to win the Horizon. They have an excellent coach.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Obi is a monster and Dayton is really good. Can't say I'm too excited for those upcoming matches.

I also always enjoy watching VT lose, so there was that added bonus last night.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts

Great day for A10. Mason keeps winning and LaSalle over Wright State was unexpected. WSU is very good and were picked to win the Horizon. They have an excellent coach.
A UD poster - I cant remember the name - would say that Archie put the team in position and it became a running joke on the board.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts

A UD poster - I cant remember the name - would say that Archie put the team in position and it became a running joke on the board.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts