1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Piker
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Uh, I am sorta kinda embarrassed to say.
We are doing a kids day where the local schools get in for free or at a discount or something along those lines. Someone on our board joked that only those who got detention are being sent as a form of punishment.
Might be the largest and most unruly crowd you have all season - until Jan 29 when '84 and his hedge-fund heathens invade the Rose Hill Gymnasium.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
This team can't score. We went on a 15 or so minute drought from the floor. We don't shoot free-throws well at all either, so that drought included us going about 50% from the FT line during that span.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I cant believe we have a MBB program in this league having a school day game in a 2,000 seat gym against Bryant. It really doesnt get any more humiliating or emasculating than that.

Then again its Fordham and no other major basketball conference (P6, A10, AAC, MWC) has a member quite like Fordham. So no one should really be surprised. Lucky us.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I would have thought that most St. Bona business grads transition in to Kohl’s management training program ... hedge fund heathens?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I cant believe we have a MBB program in this league having a school day game in a 2,000 seat gym against Bryant. It really doesnt get any more humiliating or emasculating than that.

Then again its Fordham and no other major basketball conference (P6, A10, AAC, MWC) has a member quite like Fordham. So no one should really be surprised. Lucky us.
I am mostly with you and said as much earlier, but emasculating? Are you that fragile?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts